Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JUST LOL AT EUROPE AND EUROVISION

Americanpsycho

Americanpsycho

Nothing Matters Anymore
★★★
A fucking tumblurina feminist from Israel won Eurovision. I know the tournament is shit, but still we have me too movement even there...

It really says "you stupid boy" in the lyrics... pathetic. Another thing i am going to boycott from now on.

(((they))) couldn't make it more obvious.

Nothing against Muslimcels, but this is pretty funny

Probably Tel Aviv scum. My grandfather lived in Jerusalem; much more conservative city. Sometimes I wish the Iranians would just nuke Haifa and Tel Aviv. Would literally remove nothing of value.

Who the fuck even watches Eurovision?
I remember they had that bearded tranny win one year

(((they))) couldn't make it more obvious.
i knew from start that this degenerate jewish jabba the hutt looking creature would win just like some disabled women and tranny won few years ago

Chrome 2018 05 13 03 59 37
(((((((((((((((((BBC))))))))))))))))))))))

Chrome 2018 05 08 18 02 22
@FACEandLMS are always right, male SMV is dropping every day

i knew from start that this degenerate jewish jabba the hutt looking creature would win just like some disabled women and tranny won few years ago

View attachment 13100 @FACEandLMS are always right, male SMV is dropping every day

When did a dksabled woman win

That was fucking stupid. But the suicidefuel that was the Swedish Chad was much worse.

When did a dksabled woman win
sorry i just checked and i was wrong, there was one girl who was disabled but didn't win (she was from russia so it's obvious that they would hate her) , but it's only matter of time when disabled women will win out of pity and to (((empower her))) and all disabled females (because who gives a fuck about disabled males)

I watched this live on /int/. Couldn't believe it when that heebess won. What the hell, euros? Who voted for her?

EV is a complete fagfest ofc but it can be kind of fun as a little cope, but this ruins it. Hope you guys enjoy "Euro"vision in Tel Aviv. Sydney and Toronto coming soon.

I watched this live on /int/. Couldn't believe it when that heebess won. What the hell, euros? Who voted for her?

EV is a complete fagfest ofc but it can be kind of fun as a little cope, but this ruins it. Hope you guys enjoy "Euro"vision in Tel Aviv. Sydney and Toronto coming soon.

Did you like the second plased Cyprus?

Did you like the second plased Cyprus?

She was a huge slut but she was kind of hot. Musically I'm not really into it(I'm far from a serious EV fan) but I thought the Dutch country band was funny.

Since when is Israel Europe? There are more Mizrahi Jews than Ashkenazi Jews in the country.