Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Just live alone, bro"

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Just accept whatever you have to endure but dont complain about it, bro. Go to work and pay taxes, bro. And then die after we are done with using your workforce, bro.

Also treat every woman like a queen, bro. Never criticize women, too, bro, they are perfect. Also never say that simping is bad or something, bro, because it is a great thing, bro. Women deserve to get free stuff, it is our duty to give it to them, bro.

So just be a soulless robot without any emotions who goes to work and comes home everyday while being a incel-whiteknight for woman, bro. Only then we, society, will accept and include you in our system, bro.

Last edited:
Just accept whatever you have to endure but dont complain about it, bro. Go to work and pay taxes, bro. And then die after we are done with using your workforce, bro.

Also treat every woman like a queen, bro. Never criticize women, too, bro, they are perfect. Also never say that simping is bad or something, bro, because it is a great thing, bro. Women deserve to get free stuff, it is our duty to give it to them, bro.

So just be a soulless robot without any emotions who goes to work and comes home everyday while being a incel-whiteknight for woman, bro. Only then we, society, will accept and include you in our system, bro.
Living alone is peaceful tho, I’m a lonely misogynistic cowboy who wants world to get nuked so I can wander around the wastelands and they would call me “the traveler” or “ the wanderer”

it's really fucked tbh ngl. society just takes from men like us and gives nothing in return but punishment

now imagine how long people can let shit like this last for

Just work 40 years bro and die alone bro It's not that hard everyone can do it

Living alone wouldnt even be that bad if i could NEET, but wageslaving half or more of your waking hours and coming home to no gf or friends—and too tired to engage in meaningful copes—is just soul crushing.

you have to contribute to society, but society never has to give anything back (and if you complain about it, it's entitlement) :society::society::society: