Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just listened to the 3 unforgivens in a row

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★

Great songs :feelsmusic:
The unforgiven I is probably my favorite song, i love both the song and the lyrics and I can relate to them, I wish I could play guitar so I could play the first part. I also like 2 and 3 but I dont know wich one is better, 2 is more similar to one but 3 has better lyricis. I would say they are equal, maybe 3 is a little bit better.
I would say 1>2=3
Good stuff :feelsokman:

Ok metallica isn’t my thing but I like that 3rd song tbh

the unforgiven 1 is metallica´s best song and one of the best songs ever made FACT
Only listened to that for like 10 seconds and really didn’t like it :feelskek: :feelskek:

then you objectively have bad taste
D02E823F 160D 4D25 ACD5 392D25721B07

I don't know if listen , I will never get back those mins if i do it

Great songs :feelsmusic:
The unforgiven I is probably my favorite song, i love both the song and the lyrics and I can relate to them, I wish I could play guitar so I could play the first part. I also like 2 and 3 but I dont know wich one is better, 2 is more similar to one but 3 has better lyricis. I would say they are equal, maybe 3 is a little bit better.
I would say 1>2=3
Good stuff :feelsokman:

Learn the guitar bro, life is too short. Good cope aswell.

listen or die:feelsBox:

im too old already, im 22 but i have 2 months of vacations maybe i should do it right now
If you wanted to play something like the violin, yea you are right. And you should do it right now, you never know when you're going to get hit by a bus.

Based songs, I like most 1

i dont like metallica i like other music but if you like metallica that is cool