Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just like elliot rodger, i believe that my childhood was the best thing that happened and hell broke out when Highschool started,

Almost the same for me, but with middle school instead of high school

I joined the puberty party very late and it fucked up everything.

University for me, since it's when I became blackpilled and stopped coping with bluepilled lies

My childhood wasn’t great but high school was when my life really went to shit.

Almost the same for me, but with middle school instead of high school
Same, it seems many people feel this way tbh. Probably has to do with high school being the time your puberty either makes or breaks you deciding how your life will turn out.

I grew up as a fatcel asian in a mostly white school so I was picked on a lot in last year. High-school was more multicultural diverse and asian people took me in just for being asian but never got invited to parties or had a GF throughout highschool. Last year of highschool i remember staying in the library most of the time as I could be left alone and i didn't know about nofap then and wondered why I was always tired and slept in the library a lot. Skipped classes involving having to do presentations infront of the class and generally started to avoid people more and more as I saw the looks height gap which determined peoples perception and your success in highschool.

I started going down the spiral in middle school but I fucked up even back in kindergarden.

Last edited:
Everything went on a downward spiral the moment I was born