Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill jUsT LiFt bRo

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
I don't know if this was already posted before and I don't care because I'm lowinhibmaxxing

UrBwwwhlXtDxJPRl
EsRTMJZl

This has already been posted before 4 or 5 months ago.Also, jfl if you waste so much time and energy at the gym to have that baby goblin face

Just lift the rope bro.

He's doing a good job of holding frame in those pics.

I wonder what advice the people on reddit gave him

fuck, he shouldermogs/wristmogs me

I wonder what advice the people on reddit gave him

I'm kinda curious but it's just too sad for me to investigate. I guess you can do a Google search by thread titles.

This guy is popular among online boards. Everyone gets a piece of him to roast, even incels

So much work for nothing. Wonder how he feels. Probably wants to go ER.

I give him effort for working so hard at least, and sticking to it still the end.

My body is gonna look exactly like his, i suppose, only my head is smaller and more fitting to the rest than his. If it's over for him, over for me as well.

My body is gonna look exactly like his, i suppose, only my head is smaller and more fitting to the rest than his. If it's over for him, over for me as well.
just exERcise bro

he doesn't have the frame to pull off the beardless/bald look, looks like a manlet as well

The look of disappointment on his face is gold :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Just lift bro just work bro don't question the society that's leeching away all your wealth and giving it to stacy's kids hahah just keep working and slaving away!! stop paying attention to the dating market!!! You're a bigot if you have self awareness!

Fuuuuuuck that is a brutal black pill.

His height is a major issue when it comes to Gymcelling. Not to mention his penis head fk

this dude looks like the baby broken toy from toy story JFL:lul::lul::lul:

mogs me but jesus christ i have a huge head like that too jfl now i know that im even a bigger subhuman then i thought jfl @Gremlincel this is how i look in real life proportionate wise jesus christ this drops me down to a strong 1 weak 2 fucking kill me bro

Oh yeah this guy.

Lifting should only be done for health

He looks like a failed photoshop.

That guy is still tiny, he just has very low bf%. He doesn't have enough muscle mass to look like he lifts when wearing a shirt. Also he's flexing like crazy in those pics, he can barely breathe. When relaxed he looks like a twig.

He looks like his head was photoshopped on his body. :lul:

He looks like his head was photoshopped on his body. :lul:
It looks too big for his body, it's over.
He must have forgot to have a shower every day and just dress better and don't be bald bro.