Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just lift bro

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★

Brutal but understandable. Being a manlet is mentally taxing. At the gym I see fucking middle schoolers height mogging me.

If he was 6'2" he would still be here today. The heightpill is undeniable.

If he was that far gone,why not just get LLS

Heightpill > all other pills. Inb4 "muuh foids care about face more" fuck foids, but in terms of respect and success in life, being taller is best thing that can happen.

The same foids virtue signalling saying how awful his death is probably make memes and shit on short guys

Heightpill > all other pills. Inb4 "muuh foids care about face more" fuck foids, but in terms of respect and success in life, being taller is best thing that can happen.
Yeah, it’s similar to the driverlicensepill in the way that it affects your everyday life

But unironically,you should just lift bro.

Brutal but understandable. Being a manlet is mentally taxing. At the gym I see fucking middle schoolers height mogging me.
seriously though why the fuck are children so tall these days?
or are my genes really just that fucked and im a hypermanlet.

He was a father

Lifting won’t fix your height or bone structure. Morons

They aren't

It never began if you are under 6 ft. That is the benchmark which separates the males from "real men".

thats a good question, a lot of kids around me are 6+ft and mog the shit out of me

Probably cause companies give cows and chickens growth hormones. Resulting in kids of today being taller.

'even though he was 5'7' 'even though' wtf

Isn't leg lengthening risky and painful?
I haven't looked that much into it, but they are just separating the bones a couples of mm apart then screwing plates on each sides, to give time to the bones to grow back and fuse together. I don't know if it fucks with the nerves but i don't think so since it's multiples operations so the nerves have the time to adjust.

But there are far more dangerous operation out there like the one where they cut and separate each bones of your skull to realigne your jaw.

He was two inches taller than a walking corpse. It's understandable that he would want to become a stationary one.

what is LLS

Leg lengthening surgery.

It's a very painful procedure. You gain maybe 2-3 inches. The payoff is not worth the reward.

hey thats my height

It is if you're willing to put in the effort. Still beats suicide.
I think most people would rather die than be tortured for all that time and then potentially end up handicapped.

Tbh LL is worth it if you are somewhat close to the height you want. It is worthless tho if you are a 5'2 balding janitor who wants to be 5'5.
What most people dont know is that the procedure is quickly gaining recognition and getting safer and less painful over the years (that creepy picture everyone posts on the internet is the old Illizarov method which is obsolete in most institutes)