Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Just lie about your race theory

Well if you can pull it off just do it I guess, but unless they start selling vitiligo pills...

Nigga said

Michael Jacksonmaxxing :feelskek:

Holes have lovely personalities.

I think this only works for MENA men with light skin and features. They can say they're greek/italian/spanish (sexy latin lover) rather than some dirty terrorist ethnicity. Maybe asians with milder traits can say they're native american or finnish. Any other ethnics though are fucked.

I don't look Indian either. People call me Nepalese:feelskek:

Good one, but unfortunatly as an east asian, i can't larp, because, you know, ricecels are too distinct from all other races:feelsrope::feelsrope:.

the racepill at it once again.

Well if he can pass for Greek then wtf is this guy worried about? Better start Souvlakimaxxing and learn some greek.

Also JFL at soys telling him to be honest and come clean :lul:
As soon as he does that the relationship ends, not only because he is a sandnigger but also because he lied about a key part of her attraction to him.

Never take fucking soydittor advice unless you want to be a single loser which coincidentally most of them are, it's like the saying "never ask a fish how to catch fish".

Lying to foids is good and very very based, tbhngl. Yet it doesn't always work. They can feel if you're lying to them somehow.
You need to be attractive just like that dude to make that work.

At least he has the ability to lie about it. Good for him. Most Arabs look like indians. I myself could larp as british or Italian or Greek if I wanted.