Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Let It Be Fall Already!!!

TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Childhood was Paradise
★★★★★
I can´t stand this heat! There is a heat wave in Europe this week and I can´t stand it but all the normies love it I don´t fucking get what people love about being boiled alive it makes me FUCKING ANGRY!!!

Just let it be Fall already I miss the cool weather, no pollen allergies, no half naked sluts, not having to see everyone out with all their friends living life to its fullest while I boil alive in my apartment all alone.

Summer is brutal even though there will be sluts all year around also wearing yoga pants and I also will be witness to people enjoying life with all their friends in the summer it´s like this is times a thousand I just want this summer to end so I can enjoy a nice cool weather of 10-15 degrees celsius and calm down from all the ragefuel that sorrounds me.

We need to make it happen.

tbh.. summer always feels like the longest season for some reason

Such beautiful season always gets wasted, i've spent almost all current summer with barely going out at all

My favorite season tbh

yeah, fuck summer and sun in general

then I will have to go back to school.

Image result for autumn

It looks pretty bad ngl, i cant stand heat.

It looks pretty bad ngl, i cant stand heat.
Right? There is nothing good about hot weather it´s just unbarable the only thing I can think of would be going to the beach and swim but I can´t do that because no friends and the other would be water fights like I had when I was a child and I obviously can´t do that either.