Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just let her love you at your worst bro

BJ

BJ1

Eventually they realize white girls are judgmental and stuck up. I used to be in a majoritvely ghetto school, and my friend Dylan was talking truth in that "he'd rather be around nonwhites than stuck up white people".

Really most people aren't racist because they inherently hate blacks for being black. No one goes to full out HATRED just because of aesthetical choice, unless they're being held back deliberately from whites. No, even if they are held back from whites, and they make it to white havens, they eventually hate white peopel because of how high value/ stuck up/ hierarchal they are.

I hate a higher rage when I went to white schools being subjected to superficiality from them, they're MY lucky break, and yet it was blown. Fucking bullshit.
Hell sometimes I'd rather have the halo of being white in a small undervalued pond.
Of nonwhites. Somewhat.
In reality stormfrontcelling comes more from an egotistical place, ego pain, 80-90% of the time rather than jewish control, but the anti sentiment of jews is still there.

If you crave women love, affection and validation that means you are not blackpilled enough, only weak cucks soyboys normies and low iq chads want that, these species are cancer of existence.
You have to be low IQ to put your love, time and attention in something that is not guaranteed and is overrated asf anyway, you literally trade your freedom, hobbies for a weak parasite who is staying with you for what you can provide for them, how the fuck to put your attention and time in a creature that is sagging and decaying day after day jfl that's a cucked investment tbh. Women ain't shit tbh they are overrated asf, Low IQ men will shit on you and show their low iq insecurities on you for not being a needy cuck soyboy faggot like them, they are slave of love, validation and affection they are lost because they are low iq, that's their destiny to be retards NPC.

@lifeisbullshit95 signs out from blackpill/dot/club

View attachment 499699

damn unfortunate. Hopefully he can recover from his mental breakdowns and eventually be unbanned in a few months

BJ2

Fucking chad:feelsohgod::feelsohgod:.

When even Chad has to go on omegle to get validation from girls. :lul:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back