Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Just learn guitar bro

Just get a hobby and a haircut bro

I tried learning the guitar and broke the strings on the 1st hour of me having it cos im retarded

its a good cope, but not to get laid. like gym.

I did the same thing, trying to tune it.
jfl never began for us.

normies have people to help and guide them, while we have nothing but ourselves and fail

The reason I find this guy to be a blackpill is because he's actually pretty talented. He's written the soundtracks for a couple of legit films (Happiness and American Splendor). But he's also notably unfortunate looking. So is reduced to making Youtube videos which get almost no views whatsoever, despite slaving away at his craft for decades.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laCtYeKQP_k

But he's so incel that, instead of using his version, the Director got Michael Stipe to cover it and used that version instead.

jfl never began for us.

normies have people to help and guide them, while we have nothing but ourselves and fail
kek. I did, however, noodle around on it for years. And then spent a couple of years learning the chords and a few songs (to an incredibly bad standard). You can do it if you want to, brocel. There are some great tutorials on Youtube.

kek. I did, however, noodle around on it for years. And then spent a couple of years learning the chords and a few songs (to an incredibly bad standard). You can do it if you want to, brocel. There are some great tutorials on Youtube.
Nah, I am long done with that shit.

I wrote and composed some shit music 33 electronic synth songs (on my jewtube channel) and they all shit.

I spent years learning the theory and how to use music software, to only get no where.

I wrote 2 piano songs too which are nice and all, but who cares.

Music making is just a fruitless cope.

Just learn wonderwall to get all the bad bitches.

I wrote 2 piano songs too which are nice and all, but who cares.
Where are they? Can I listen to them? Piano seems a lot easier to learn than guitar. Not only technically but you can also hear the notes more clearly. I'm tone deaf, all the chords sound the same to me.

Where are they? Can I listen to them? Piano seems a lot easier to learn than guitar. Not only technically but you can also hear the notes more clearly. I'm tone deaf, all the chords sound the same to me.

(I changed the name of second song file cos the actual name is soy and faggy)

Lurch

trick or treat kids GIF by Paramount Movies