Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Just learn game bro

Women hate niggas with "game".

Every time someone start telling me about the game i stop listening.

You gotta have the looks and be 6'0 and above, it's simple as that.

Just end it all now theory :feelsjuice:

Acting “alpha” (I hate that word SO MUCH) and “being an asshole, bro” does almost nothing IRL.

Most dating coaches think that “treating her like a bitch” will make her lust for you more than if you’re just nice.

Being yourself unironically works well if you’re GL. During every chadfish of mine, I’d be able to engage in conversation talking about her life, school, hobbies, work, etc.

Game is such a meme.

Attraction and courtship are supposed to be spontaneous and organic. It isn't something that has to be taught. If you're overthinking your steps when trying to get accepted by women, you've already failed.

Attraction and courtship are supposed to be spontaneous and organic. It isn't something that has to be taught. If you're overthinking your steps when trying to get accepted by women, you've already failed.

"Basic social skills is not sufficient."

Never began for autistcels