Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just larpmaxx theory

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
If any busybody normies n shiet wants to know whether or not u have a gf or significant other, don’t reveal your inkling status, mang.

Act like you’re a normtard like them who has a somewhat normie life at least, mang. Act like u are or have been involved with toilets n shiet, mang

Who’s gonna fact check, them? Jfl they aint gonna check shit, mang. That would only make their asses look like the weird n awkward ones for trying to pry so hard into someone else’s personal life, mang, which would only get the script flipped against their nosey bitch asses :feelsthink:

Don’t have to worry because no normie ever asks me that question. They already subconsciously know.

No one asks me shit like that as it’s pretty obvious that I’m alone. Also even if someone was to question me, I’d just tell the truth. Couldn’t care less about what they think of me as they are already biased against me for being different appearance wise.

Inceldom can’t be hidden, it’s on your face and height.

Everyone subconsciously knows that I am single, socially inept and a KHHV because of my height.

Inceldom can’t be hidden, it’s on your face and height.
Au contraire, Chico. I once had an airline noodletoilet hand me a piece of jewelry that was found on the plane after the passengers got off, which was supposed to go to lost and found, mang

Maybe its because im rice, but she made an assumption when giving it to me to take by saying, “for ur wife,” after letting me have it, mang

Last edited:
Already sort of do that daily, Chico.

Au contraire, Chico. I once had an airline noodletoilet hand me a piece of jewelry that was found on the plane after the passengers got off, which was supposed to go to lost and found, mang

Maybe its because im rice, but she made an assumption when giving it to me to take by saying, “for ur wife,” after letting me have it, mang
She wanted your CCC (cute Chinese chode)

Reported for bragging

I will say normies can notice just like you probably can know, an unattractive guy is less likely to be successful with women. If such guys larp about this case, they will probably get asked to prove it, from what I notice.

I will say normies can notice just like you probably can know, an unattractive guy is less likely to be successful with women. If such guys larp about this case, they will probably get asked to prove it, from what I notice.
They notice if someone is socially inept and act shy near females. It's obvious.

:chad: :chad: :banhammer: :banhammer: