Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just Kyrgyzstanmaxx bro." "Kidnap your own noodlewhore bro."

they exaggerate dude. its part of their culture. shes not actually upset. they act like this. its a ritual. its just different cultures man. let me tell you, if she didnt want to be there, this wouldnt be happening. she knows the guy, and already agreed to be married to him before this. they go through this ritual and act because its part of their tradition to do this exaggerate shit.

jfl if you think different

they exaggerate dude. its part of their culture. shes not actually upset. they act like this. its a ritual. its just different cultures man. let me tell you, if she didnt want to be there, this wouldnt be happening. she knows the guy, and already agreed to be married to him before this. they go through this ritual and act because its part of their tradition to do this exaggerate shit.

jfl if you think different
tell me something I don't already know JFL:feelskek::feelskek:

In any case, this is a lifefuel for ricecels:feelsokman::feelsokman:. Just get you a Kyrgyzstani wife bro:feelsohh::feelsohh:

Wish I could kidnap a 16 year old Stacy....in minecraft of course. Always in minecraft.