Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just Kpop maxx bro, snowbunnies love the golden cock"

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
svgb8qmxelf71.jpg

You can practically see the lust for ricecels oozing from her eyes :feelshaha::feelshaha:

Rice still mog me and other shitskins ignoring blacks.

Chad looking curries have British rape baby DNA and are mutts. Not true south Asian like me(99.7% Indian 0.3% Korean).
kek love the implication that British men look good. They have Persian/Turk/Aryan admixture,not British

4ffd354cecb8f100b5d8db29a5193b9f

either way those are fake curries. A true curry Indian like me is shitskin and ugly.
how brown are you exactly? if you are light brown you can larp as South European or Arab. And do you live in India?

how brown are you exactly? if you are light brown you can larp as South European or Arab. And do you live in India?
No I am in ameriMUTT land. NYC area. I am dark brown. too dark to LARP as another race. biggest flaw is being 5'5.
80B2D963 19FE 4A46 B93A 7215FA6615AE

Rice mogs curry so hard it’s not even close
Curry = Caucasoid

Caucasoid > Mongoloid

603037ae8262ff886cfc89248e297264

No I am in ameriMUTT land. NYC area. I am dark brown. too dark to LARP as another race. biggest flaw is being 5'5. View attachment 475813
You dont look THAT brown. You are almost same color as my 5'6 Iraqi dad, and he was bleached by my white mom, and now most of me and my siblings have white skin. Even one of my sisters has a VERY pink face. You can just do the same.

Last edited:
I've never seen a girl who likes kpop dating an asian

Wow she even put the cone on her head too

Yeah maybe you :feelsjuice: but you're subhuman, the average curry mogs you.

Average curry > average rice
Average curry cannot nichemaxx like an average rice jfl.
Asians have a better phenotype by far they slay on average compared to average curry

Average curry cannot nichemaxx like an average rice jfl.
Asians have a better phenotype by far they slay on average compared to average curry
You probably think every chink is a chang too :feelsjuice:

You probably think every chink is a chang too :feelsjuice:
Idk my perception has been warped from being a subhuman for too long. I’ve literally been balding since I was 13 and I would decimate an African village to look like the average Asian at this point