Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just know if you pay taxes - you are a cuck.

Karl Bentayga

Karl Bentayga

Fuck Greycels
★★
Just know that a big portion of your taxes are going to women in one way or the other. No different to some simp paying for onlyfans or donating on twitch.
In the past I used to think that MOST of my taxes went to: roads, education, military, health, various public services. However the biggest portion of your taxes are going to welfare, to be precise, welfare to - women, some of who are alcoholic single mothers who claim every possible monetary social assistance, random women who have shit jobs and are preferred to get certain household utility compensation, state financed therapy sessions for women to treat mental problems caused by their own stupidity, group housing programs for women who suffered from domestic abuse or are too lazy to keep a job to pay for rent. Also don't forget that women are preferred to get social help above men in most cases.

Regardless of where you are from you can go and see where most of your government expenditure lies and you may see that not that much money is spent on social protection. (In EU countries social protection expenditure is 10-25% of nation's GDP). After seeing that you may feel content that not that much money is going to these dumb women. However, you would be completely wrong. There are so many other sectors that the tax money is going to that is simply welfare masquerading as some different type of expense. For example: Education - in EU big portion of students studies are financed by the government, hooray for constantly increasing number of female students.
Not only that, the woke diversity and inclusion hires that are constantly increasing in every college and university.
Let's also not forget the endless amount of incompetent women government workers who get a salary just for gossiping all day.

I know some of you are probably gaming the system with some bullshit to get neetbux but people like you are too and far between all the broads and single mothers that I had to work with.

In the past I used to think that MOST of my taxes went to: roads, education, military, health, various public services. However the biggest portion of your taxes are going to welfare, to be precise, welfare to - women, some of who are alcoholic sin

Years ago, I read something about the U.S disability company having poor standards that were not fit for modern circumstances:

Yea i do landscaping all under the table but sometimes I might get a part time wage cuck job on the side so i can file something for taxes, get a tax refund and not get audited by the IRS

Yea i do landscaping all under the table but sometimes I might get a part time wage cuck job on the side so i can file something for taxes, get a tax refund and not get audited by the IRS
Shouldn't really worry about getting audited by the IRS unless you are buying property and escalades by the dozen.

Shouldn't really worry about getting audited by the IRS unless you are buying property and escalades by the dozen.
I do eventually wanna buy some land with saved up money so i can cope and relax in peace without having to wage cuck to pay rent

Yep. Have something on paper to avoid suspicion

Taxes are like being cucked at gunpoint. It's like if a guy holds a gun to your head, while a second one fucks your wife, except your wife is your wealth. You try to stop the second guy and the first either kills you and takes your wife, beats you to a pulp and then takes your wife, or just takes your wife while he has you tied down. Your only option is to leave or to take the fight to them, which is a losing fight, because you'd automatically be considered a terrorist, and you'd be outnumbered on resources and manpower.

Yes

Taxes are like being cucked at gunpoint. It's like if a guy holds a gun to your head, while a second one fucks your wife, except your wife is your wealth. You try to stop the second guy and the first either kills you and takes your wife, beats you to a pulp and then takes your wife, or just takes your wife while he has you tied down. Your only option is to leave or to take the fight to them, which is a losing fight, because you'd automatically be considered a terrorist, and you'd be outnumbered on resources and manpower.
This is why destroying the world for inceldia is always my last resort....just have to bid time for when everything is vulernable

thats why I hate consoomerism and I buy the absolute necessities. Fk paying for products from companies that hire foids.

never paid a cent in tax in my entire shithole existence

Tax evasion is what got Al Capone locked up in Alcatraz. :feelsokman:

There are tax loopholes you can get away with by paying less. It's just the best of a bad deal tbh.