Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just killed a shiny pokemon

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
A shiny Snorunt, I wasnt even shiny hunting, I just randomly found it and then I one shoted it with my Centiskorch.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: I can't get a fucking rest from this suffering :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

You destroyed a low level without second thoughts? :chad::chad::chad:

Never played Pokemon but sounds annoying rip OP

thats sad man

You destroyed a low level without second thoughts? :chad::chad::chad:
Centiskorch destroyed it, not me. He mogs me hard but I don't care because he is my friend.

Why dont you just hack in whatever pokemon you want

Ultimate Gigatrucel trait: Your luck is so bad you actually manage to kill shiny pokémon

Encountering a shiny is 1/8000 chance of luck. Zero skill involved in restarting your gameboy 8000 times until you encounter a shiny. There is no reason not to hack pokemon

Encountering a shiny is 1/8000 chance of luck. Zero skill involved in restarting your gameboy 8000 times until you encounter a shiny. There is no reason not to hack pokemon
Doesn’t change the little dopamine hit from playing the game. There’s 0 skill in winning the lottery too.

Doesn’t change the little dopamine hit from playing the game. There’s 0 skill in winning the lottery too.
Id be pretty excited if i hacked the lottery and won

Id be pretty excited if i hacked the lottery and won
Fair enough. Bad comparison on my part. My point was that the dopamine comes from playing combined with the chance for a shiny if that makes sense.

The only shiny Pokemon I ever got withouth cheating was a shiny Tentacruel in my first playthrough of my first Pokemon game ever, Pokemon Pearl back in 2008 kek. I've never found any more ever since.

Fair enough. Bad comparison on my part. My point was that the dopamine comes from playing combined with the chance for a shiny if that makes sense.
And then when you quit that game you realise you have wasted all that time with nothing to show for it

They changed it in gen 6, now it's 1/4096

Or 100% chance if you hack it
No point in doing that, I don't care about shinies, I just happened to find one and it would have been nice cathing it

And then when you quit that game you realise you have wasted all that time with nothing to show for it
I’m not saying Pokémon is some life fulfilling vocation. I’m just saying that it’s “fun” while you’re playing it.

I don't get why people play games determined by rng.

Sounds like an awful lot to regret later when you realized you wasted countless hours coz some stupid systems used rng to make you waste it

my condolences

Over for the pokeom