Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just Join a gang theory!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
Just join a gang like the crips,ms 13, aryan brotherhood ... and you will get power,respect, hoes , money and you have friends who will protect you. You will also feel like being part of something and not like a total alien.

This post is jfl dont join a gang.

This post is jfl dont join a gang.

Actuall when i was younger i was in a similar situation as a gang, they are called firms and Ultra fans, join to support their teams and do all short of mischiefs and fight for territory . I thought i would get power and respect, i soon realized i was just a disposable fooder for them. And left the firm forever. I got nothing but bruices and earned shit, i was even paying money to support the firm. But they don't care to watch your back, they had their inner circles and want footsoldiers to do their dirty work.

Thugmaxxing is legit. Criminals make pussies wet, it’s a fact.

You will just be a criminal incel

You will also feel like being part of something and not like a total alien.

This makes me so horny for being in a gang. I wish I was apart of anything with other people.