Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Just jerked off to the brunette foid

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★
I'm sure she wants to be raped hard. By chad.

ok, thanks for sharing.

jfl state of .IS:

Normal Threads
[IMG alt="ColdBoy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/63/63377.jpg?1716861067[/IMG]
LifeFuel Just jerked off to the brunette foid
  • ColdBoy
Replies 6
3 minutes ago
[IMG alt="lowz1r"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/64/64395.jpg?1717229198[/IMG]
Serious I actually can't stop gooning
  • lowz1r
Replies 9
3 minutes ago
[IMG alt="DepravedAndDeprived"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/27/27210.jpg?1593334803[/IMG]
SoycuckGodOfReddit

• Poll
Serious How often do you coom?
  • DepravedAndDeprived
Replies 23
3 minutes ago

Strange. I could swear that brunette was my classmate in high school. Maybe she is just a complete look-alike of her...There's no way the world is this small, is it?

Strange. I could swear that brunette was my classmate in high school. Maybe she is just a complete look-alike of her...There's no way the world is this small, is it?
yo what country

I mean the girl looks quite generic, I'm sure there's a million other girls who look just like them

nah its different foid
Looked really like her, huh...Guess it's true everyone has at least one look-alike in the world after all...

I mean the girl looks quite generic, I'm sure there's a million other girls who look just like them
The resemblance is very close. It's not just looking like her, she is almost an exact copy. Scary.

The resemblance is very close. It's not just looking like her, she is almost an exact copy. Scary.
I think it's still just that she looks really generic.

but maybe you've found her LONG-LOST TWIN SISTER, ABDUCTED AS A YOUNG CHILD AND BROUGHT TO HUNGARY

the plot thickens...

Too much clothing.

I think it's still just that she looks really generic.

but maybe you've found her LONG-LOST TWIN SISTER, ABDUCTED AS A YOUNG CHILD AND BROUGHT TO HUNGARY

the plot thickens...
Could be. I think she liked me or at least found me interesting in high school. She was one of those snobby foids who wanted to be seen as special snowflakes always. But I was too mentalcel and cowardly even back then to realize it or to do smt. She went on to become some kind of scientist foid and her bf for a long time was a nerdy kid who almost looked like me.

Could be. I think she liked me or at least found me interesting in high school. She was one of those snobby foids who wanted to be seen as special snowflakes always. But I was too mentalcel and cowardly even back then to realize it or to do smt. She went on to become some kind of scientist foid and her bf for a long time was a nerdy kid who almost looked like me.
got pics?

I jacked off to her mom

Could be. I think she liked me or at least found me interesting in high school.
in what sense?

maybe it is bc u r a dogg so she was dogpilled and wanted to fuck
She was one of those snobby foids who wanted to be seen as special snowflakes always.
jfl like a theatre kid or me? yea those r insufferable
She went on to become some kind of scientist foid and her bf for a long time was a nerdy kid who almost looked like me.
over :(

maybe u should get revenge by going to canada + fucking this foid who is her clone. that will make up for her bf looking like u

in what sense?

maybe it is bc u r a dogg so she was dogpilled and wanted to fuck

jfl like a theatre kid or me? yea those r insufferable

over :(

maybe u should get revenge by going to canada + fucking this foid who is her clone. that will make up for her bf looking like u
She was interested in me I believe because I was the outsider mysterious loner guy in my class and she was the type who wanted to be alternative and interesting. My class was full of "good" kids in high school, there were only 7 guys myself included and 20+ foids. Sure most of them were partying degens and/or whores but they always tried behave and please the teachers and suck up to them. I was the outsider because I didn't give a shit about my grades and my tests or behaving in proper manner. (I was already blackpilled in high school.) She was interested in my huge incelbrains I think, I'm pretty sure she wasn't attracted to me in the normal way. Yeah I was the guy who scored 0 on tests because he didn't give a shit but actually wasn't retarded either. I just had complete apathy towards my future even back then because I knew I didn't belong with normalfags.
Naah, I'm way too apathypilled to travel to other countries. I can barely leave my house as it is lol

jfl state of .IS:

Normal Threads
[IMG alt="ColdBoy"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/63/63377.jpg?1716861067[/IMG]
LifeFuel Just jerked off to the brunette foid
  • ColdBoy
Replies 6
3 minutes ago
[IMG alt="lowz1r"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/64/64395.jpg?1717229198[/IMG]
Serious I actually can't stop gooning
  • lowz1r
Replies 9
3 minutes ago
[IMG alt="DepravedAndDeprived"]https://incels.is/data/avatars/s/27/27210.jpg?1593334803[/IMG]
SoycuckGodOfReddit

• Poll
Serious How often do you coom?
  • DepravedAndDeprived
Replies 23
3 minutes ago
Gooning is incel trait.

Gooning is incel trait.
oh ok then I will make a goon cave

I am digging a hole in the wall already 2 get started. planning to build a shrine 2 satan in the middle, is this common practice

once I build it I will post pics of it in reply 2 GrAYs, 2 flex that I am a bigger truecel than them

I am digging a hole in the wall already 2 get started. planning to build a shrine 2 satan in the middle, is this common practice

once I build it I will post pics of it in reply 2 GrAYs, 2 flex that I am a bigger truecel than them
Based.

through this scheme, I will reinvent myself as the ULTIMATE INCEL

I will master looksmaxxed redpill nofap gooning ninjutsu skibidi rizz

fakecels will fear me

Screenshot_2024-04-24_at_11.18.53_AM.png

through this scheme, I will reinvent myself as the ULTIMATE INCEL

I will master looksmaxxed redpill nofap gooning ninjutsu skibidi rizz

fakecels will fear me

Screenshot_2024-04-24_at_11.18.53_AM.png
Inceldom discussed