Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

just incestmaxx

• Thread starter FrenchcelNeverbegan
  • Start date
FrenchcelNeverbegan

FrenchcelNeverbegan

Recruit
★★★★★

Actually when you really think about it they are geniouses.

"I support my sister's decision to have an abortion.
Still, I suppose it would have been cool to have been a dad."

Honestly that ship has sailed... Anyhow women are shitty and my sister would have probably blackmailed me with that because she's a bitch. Plus I'd never want to do it with her because her personality is so fucking shitty... She's like your most stereotypical foid, feminazi, rainbow bs

Honestly that ship has sailed... Anyhow women are shitty and my sister would have probably blackmailed me with that because she's a bitch. Plus I'd never want to do it with her because her personality is so fucking shitty... She's like your most stereotypical foid, feminazi, rainbow bs
DON T DO IT OK IT S JUST A MEME BRO.

DON T DO IT OK IT S JUST A MEME BRO.
Nigga, I wouldn't touch my sister with a pole. Anyhow it's physically impossible for me to do so even if I wanted to because of personal reasons.

Nigga, I wouldn't touch my sister with a pole. Anyhow it's physically impossible for me to do so even if I wanted to because of personal reasons.
ok than