Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just in order to satisfy some quick animal desires, men (even those blackpilled) want to give up their life, time, money, energy, comfort and freedom?

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Life as a wageslave is hard enough. You work 9 to 5 + commute time, you do boring and hard shit all day, you're around bosses and people you hate that drain you of your energy etc...

And yet the wageslave can do whatever he wants with the little time left over and tiny amounts of money that he gets from his slavery.

But a man in a serious relationship? Very little free time, no personal space, most of your money goes to expenses you wouldn't have if you were single, you have to do various other things and even chores. Especially when you get a kid, then your life is not your own anymore.

I don't know how people do it. I'm a weak man apparently, I'm not suited for this world. Even wageslaving is way too much for me, even the idea of it is making me depressed.

And all this effort, all this pain, it's all just to satisfy a quick desire that is over in minutes. I don't even want kids or feel any need for a legacy or whatnot, so I guess I should be happy I'm an incel. Really, it's a blessing in disguise. I'm not suited for that life, it's way too hard for me.

I don't want to do this for some fuck. I want to raise a family. I am not getting that so no point.

I don't want to do this for some fuck. I want to raise a family. I am not getting that so no point.
I really don't feel the need to raise a family. I don't want kids at all, and I knew I didn't want them since I was like 15, long before I've ever thought of myself as an incel.

Huh, guess I should really count myself lucky, I only have to overcome my desire for sex.

Life as a wageslave is hard enough. You work 9 to 5 + commute time, you do boring and hard shit all day, you're around bosses and people you hate that drain you of your energy etc...

And yet the wageslave can do whatever he wants with the little time left over and tiny amounts of money that he gets from his slavery.

But a man in a serious relationship? Very little free time, no personal space, most of your money goes to expenses you wouldn't have if you were single, you have to do various other things and even chores. Especially when you get a kid, then your life is not your own anymore.

I don't know how people do it. I'm a weak man apparently, I'm not suited for this world. Even wageslaving is way too much for me, even the idea of it is making me depressed.

And all this effort, all this pain, it's all just to satisfy a quick desire that is over in minutes. I don't even want kids or feel any need for a legacy or whatnot, so I guess I should be happy I'm an incel. Really, it's a blessing in disguise. I'm not suited for that life, it's way too hard for me.
yes,having kids and taking care of them is very hard.There is a reason why we need the blessing of god so that we can deal with the hardships of loving and educating our son.

I really don't feel the need to raise a family. I don't want kids at all, and I knew I didn't want them since I was like 15, long before I've ever thought of myself as an incel.

Huh, guess I should really count myself lucky, I only have to overcome my desire for sex.
Its more of an expectation where I live. You don't have a family? Might as well declare yourself mentally retarded to the world. But that doesn't mean I don't want a family. I don't want to end up as a forgotten ghost wandering this planet or rotting in my room. Unless you are not super rich or super important you have no excuse.

Wageslavers spend 90-95% of their time doing something they hate or don't care for just so they can maybe rest or enjoy themselves the rest of the time

What a terrible existence

Its more of an expectation where I live. You don't have a family? Might as well declare yourself mentally retarded to the world. But that doesn't mean I don't want a family. I don't want to end up as a forgotten ghost wandering this planet or rotting in my room. Unless you are not super rich or super important you have no excuse.
Ohh yeah my parents are slowly starting to pressure me. I tried telling them slowly years ago that I'm not really into the kids stuff, and even that slight hint was met with extreme disapproval. They think that people who don't want kids are insane, retarded or even worse.

But I hide all that from them, of course.
Wageslavers spend 90-95% of their time doing something they hate or don't care for just so they can maybe rest or enjoy themselves the rest of the time

What a terrible existence
Yeah and don't forget that most wageslaves get married and have kids, so really they don't have any actual free time, any time not working is spent working on shit the family needs.

Imo hey do it out of necessity and because normie males aren't constantly plagued from feelings of inadequacy and uncertainty because they haven't been bullied much and don't have a reason to severely doubt themselves.

The energy part is the biggest thing. If you feel exhausted after waking up from 10+ hours of sleep, it's over.