Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just in case you were hoping professional success will rescue you from inceldom

M

MistakeNot

Greycel
Dontevenask

They want your connections to short-cut their way to success, but don't you dare to ask for a date you old pig.

and then people here ask me why i never approach

just lol. seriously what's the point, they hate you by default already.

No that is unrealistic. But being a rich Incel might be more enjoyable for some Incels than being a Poorcel

In my country a rich man will find interresting/beautiful/smart young women easily.

But it's still a cope since you will never be sexually desired like a chad would. Money will buy you a relationship, but not affection, arousal, desire etc.

In my country a rich man will find interresting/beautiful/smart young women easily.

That's called prostitution, only difference is you're locked into a long term contract.

But it's still a cope since you will never be sexually desired like a chad would. Money will buy you a relationship, but not affection, arousal, desire etc.

Most guys can trick themselves though. I have nothing of value to a woman so I get pure disgust and hatred from them.

Nah. if you have enough status, you'll definitely be rescued from inceldom. Being an established designer at a video game studio does not count as "status" unless you're like Todd Howard or Cliff Bleszinski or some shit.

"you should not take this as an opportunity to ask them on a date"
bullshit, nobody should be shamed for asking and nobody should be feel ashamed. Fuck this feminist trend.

bullshit, nobody should be shamed for asking and nobody should be feel ashamed. Fuck this feminist trend.
:feelsokman:

Male developers should stop cucking themselves by meeting with these vapid cunts then. The stupid roasties can help themselves

and then people here ask me why i never approach

just lol. seriously what's the point, they hate you by default already.
This tbh. I've approached multiple times and i've gotten rejected, I refuse to do anymore because it just hurts too much.

Women don't care about success tbh. You will see successful women fucking high school kids with low grades.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back