Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just in case you didnt hate FOIDS enough

Kaichee

Kaichee

卐Australia Enjoyer卐
★★

Gotta make this a mega thread

kind turns me on to see a ''professional'' on the front be a wild slut behind closed doors

kind turns me on to see a ''professional'' on the front be a wild slut behind closed doors
All foids are full time professional sluts at the end of the day. They shouldn't be taken seriously in any capacity for formal occupations.

Typical foid. whore in private.

She must be an American hero....what with all those 'medals' she 'earned'.

Honestly, I don't understand, what does this have to do with me? I've seen much worse things in real life but I have nothing to do with what these bitches do, I don't even know her
From a logical point of view

All foids are full time professional sluts at the end of the day. They shouldn't be taken seriously in any capacity for formal occupations.
I don't know anything anymore

Honestly, I don't understand, what does this have to do with me? I've seen much worse things in real life but I have nothing to do with what these bitches do, I don't even know her
Solid GrAY comment

Not all of them some foods can't find Chad enough men in their location so they stay at home and shlick

this is why i cannot take "professional" foids like HR reps seriously. you KNOW this is how they act the second they get out of work

Soyciety tells you this is your equal by the way.

okay GrAY

we need sharia law worldwide

average mutt foid. hope she gets raped by a pack of niggers and killed

worthless fucking whore should be put in front of a firing squad

Never knew barracks bunnies got medals and promoted xD. She almost certainly slept with a CO for that postion

images

You forgot about this?