Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Just improve yourself teehee"

govnyaker

govnyaker

Captain
★★★★
Story I remember from highschool times.
It was some type of holiday-town-annviersary and I walked around with some low-tier-normies, so we bumped into another group of higher-tier normies. Then I witnessed something, everybody was saying goodbyes, and so this guy flirted with Stacie. He is high-tier normie. So he lends her a hand, she shakes it, he then twists her in one motion to himself, hugged for a second and then twisted outwards. This move was smooth AF, Stacie even had a very sincere smile and laugh during process. He then asks if she wants to go to a movie with him. Stacie denies. He then says "I like you", to which she replies "Fuck you" :lul:.
This stacie bitch was really hot, cute face, well developed body, and I guess she had C or DD booba, very perky and very young. We were around 15-16 y.o. atm.
Now we get to the cherry on top. This foid lost her virginity to a Chadlite, and guess what :feelskek: this high tier normie that she denied mogged Chadlite in most things except two things - looks and money, the later does not matter we know, but just to clarify.
High-tier normie was 6'1 did boxing, muscular and good body, played guitar. Chadlite 5'7 regular body , rich parents, nothing exceptional.
JUST IMPROVE URSELF BRO :soy::foidSoy:

More proof women only care about who makes the most money

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
More proof women only care about who makes the most money
And looks.
Im pretty sure she would've hooked up with the rich guy even if he was ugly because of his money but she'll still cuck him for a hotter not rich chad

I wish to rape a foid sooo bad, hate them hate