Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just improve your wardrobe bro

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
Chad makes the clothes retard foids are they fucking retard, Chad could where an .is shirt and they would say the he pulls if off, retarded whore

Just buy a new face theory.

Going too far with fashionmaxxing makes you look even worse as an incel; trendy clothes + fucked up face looks ridiculous. Just stay understated and try to blend in.

Going too far with fashionmaxxing makes you look even worse as an incel; trendy clothes + fucked up face looks ridiculous. Just stay understated and try to blend in.
I'm too high inhib to even try wearing Chad clothes as an incel. I'd feel like an imposter.

almost the entire thread is obese lesbos

I'm too high inhib to even try wearing Chad clothes as an incel. I'd feel like an imposter.
Same, and I bet a lot of styles wouldn't fit my beta frame anyways

Thats why i never waste my money on useless fashion stuffs and haircut. H&M T shirt with trouser is the best i can do.

Fashionmaxxing is cringe. Brand worship. I'm just gonna wear t shirts and jeans.

Same, and I bet a lot of styles wouldn't fit my beta frame anyways
What do you mean "beta frame"? Most male fashion models are lean and don't have much muscle. Unless you have absolutely horrid frame (like narrow shoulders and wide hips) then your frame isn't the problem when it comes to clothing but more likely your face.

What do you mean "beta frame"? Most male fashion models are lean and don't have much muscle. Unless you have absolutely horrid frame (like narrow shoulders and wide hips) then your frame isn't the problem when it comes to clothing but more likely your face.
Yeah I have a frame like the guy in this article except with even wider hips; although you're definitely right that clothes can compensate for the frame and the face is the crux of the issue.

Just be that guy who was on the cover of mens health, theory.

Another foid who is chad only, another blackpill on reddit.

Yeah I have a frame like the guy in this article except with even wider hips; although you're definitely right that clothes can compensate for the frame and the face is the crux of the issue.
Oh damn your frame is actually that bad, I'm so sorry.

there will never be an equivalent until and unless fred durst becomes transsexual

Chad makes the clothes retard foids are they fucking retard, Chad could where an .is shirt and they would say the he pulls if off, retarded whore
i Was wearing my .is T-shirt with a hand copy of my twisted world and instantly 2 girls got out a car and said “you’re coming with us” .

They were police officers but still!

fashion is for gays

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back