Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just imagine.

TheMinimalist

TheMinimalist

Gamercel, weebcel, gymcel.
★★
Imagine the feeling of a girl you are attracted to actually being interested in you, giving you the time of day. Imagine the feeling of being desired or even having a normal social life. Imagine that honest 1 in a million girl always going out of her way to be with you, or wanting you to show her affection. Yh keep dreaming. Maybe in another world. A world where even you arnt repulsed by your mirror reflection. If you can't stand your face, and you arnt even into guys, you think someone else would?

its fucking over man, the day of the rope is coming closer and closer everyday.

it said suicidefuel and yet i still clicked, hahaha, stupid me

I would actually feel myself important and that I have a lot to give to this world.

it said suicidefuel and yet i still clicked, hahaha, stupid me
I'm glad that this is pushing me further and further towards the day of my suicide, at least i know the day were my suffering ends is soon.

I can't imagine it because it never happens.

Imagine the feeling of a girl you are attracted to actually being interested in you, giving you the time of day. Imagine the feeling of being desired or even having a normal social life. Imagine that honest 1 in a million girl always going out of her way to be with you, or wanting you to show her affection. Yh keep dreaming. Maybe in another world. A world where even you arnt repulsed by your mirror reflection. If you can't stand your face, and you arnt even into guys, you think someone else would?
I can't. I have no idea what it is like to be loved or valued. Everything even remotely positive in my life feels fake, I think my parents secretly hate me and all my "friends" just pity me. There is no reason for me to keep living with no future ahead. Even if I career max, then what? No wife no kids and no social life. I have shit tier genetics so fatty food and recreational drugs will kill me and stuff like gaming and gambling is dangerous. What is the point? God will one day come back for me I hope. Call it a cope but its truly the only one I have left.

I was born into the wrong reality.

Now imagine this and read the comments:
"He is such a sweet and humble person. I started to love him for his beauty but now l eternally love him for both his looks and personality!!!!!"
"Chico! Such a sweet heart! you can see that he is a nice person, very humble!"
"He is so tall"
Just imagine the life of a model (very easy mode); the money they receive should be cut and banned, but whatever

I HAVE BURNED THAT PART OF MY IMAGINATION INTO ASHES AND SCATTERED THEM TO THE DEEPEST DEPTHS ON MY MIND!

Now imagine this and read the comments:
"He is such a sweet and humble person. I started to love him for his beauty but now l eternally love him for both his looks and personality!!!!!"
"Chico! Such a sweet heart! you can see that he is a nice person, very humble!"
"He is so tall"
Just imagine the life of a model (very easy mode); the money they receive should be cut and banned, but whatever

Pure ropefuel my man, imagine having so much validation while others rot because they have yet to receive even an ounce of it.

i cant imagine sorry :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

water is wet . Cope til your dead .

I find myself kinda pretty :/

honestly I can't. it would be too much for a KHHV like me. i am not even sure if my mind would be able to process this amount of happiness and affection.

I was born into the wrong reality.
^
I find myself kinda pretty :/
Your experiences with women say otherwise.

He's my favourite male model ! He's so patient and humble
e is such a sweet and humble person. I started to love him for his beauty but now l eternally love him for both his looks and personality!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I want out of this existence, people call "life". Whatever purpose God has for my life, let it come to completion so I can depart from this hell.