Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based just imagine paying a w-word not for sex

I

InMinecraft

girls say that I'm a loser
-
it's based to pay foids only for FUCK

if you pay a whore for:
- her meal
- OF
- sexual pics
- sexting
- a gift
- etc.

you are a :bluepill: cuck and should kys

Imagine paying any foid for anything other than sex. :feelsseriously:

Id never pay a washed-up bitch for sex. That's cucked

There are niccas out there who pay foids on Insta for feet pics

The fact that women accept money for sex goes to show just how materialistic and resource driven their entire existence is

They never were or ever will be equal to men.

i would only ever have sex with a foid if i thought she was the right one for me
Youre too young for sex anyway. Go off the internet and join your local football team, goddammit

Youre too young for sex anyway. Go off the internet and join your local football team, goddammit
always hated sports. i tried out the boy scouts when i was 14 and didnt like it. my last effort to find a hobby out of school is taking guitar lessons but rn im having problems with my finger movement so i may just quit that too

always hated sports. i tried out the boy scouts when i was 14 and didnt like it. my last effort to find a hobby out of school is taking guitar lessons but rn im having problems with my finger movement so i may just quit that too
Go to the gym then (if they let you in cause youre too young maybe) Working out is important and itll make you feel better (boosts your testosterone levels) plus you get stronger, so you can defend yourself if necessary, trust me. The internet world isnt real. Wasted time.

paying for sex isn't cucked, money is the great equalizer
trading in objective grounds is how men do it (money = sex), or take it by force
cuckoldry is having to jester yourself and betabux a bitch so maybe she chooses to give you sex
i'm not chad so i'm not getting it for free anyways (and by free i mean hassle free, "free" sex can and most of the times is actually much more "costly" than paying directly, moneywise and dignitywise)