Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just imagine being this 7'2 Chad ... and rope

germancel1991

germancel1991

Greycel
People notice immediately he has a great personality.

Look at all of the women eye fucking him

I'm constantly amazed how the human gene pool that is capable of that also made failures like me. This sucks so fucking much

He looks like @gymletethnicel

he's only a chad because his body is very well-proportioned. So many 7ft + men are ghoulish and freaky looking.

Dude that guy has literally no personality or anything interesting in him, he's tall and workout, and met professional athletes, that's all.

@Gymcelled
I meant that ironically ofc

btw truecel comment on the video:
Unbenannt

Last edited:
I feel heightmogged just by watching this video

Dinosaurs got really big until a meteor hit the planet...

Dude that guy has literally no personality or anything interesting in him, he's tall and workout, and met professional athletes, that's all.

@Gymcelled
This guy's whole life revolves around mogging other people, great personality according to normies :feelsseriously:

The only justice is that there's always someone out there who'll mog even a guy like that

@Gymcelled
No hate, he is unironically very bland. His personality is basically being 2.18m and being buffed. Whathever he says or does will be received positively due to submission to stronger males.

Giantcel needs a house with taller ceilings.

The nice thing about me being a manlet is I can rope with really low ceilings
Even a door handle. :feelsokman:

Don't rope though. As the video shows, if you eat 8 meals a day, you'll be 7'2" in no time.

Even a door handle. :feelsokman:

Don't rope though. As the video shows, if you eat 8 meals a day, you'll be 7'2" in no time.
That's such Wholesome 100 advice!!!!!! If I take a shower, too, I'll have a great personality in no time!

Minimum height and body requirement in 2021

I'm constantly amazed how the human gene pool that is capable of that also made failures like me. This sucks so fucking much
very true tbh, especially when you consider how easy do these guys have it at literally anything. Hell, you could do sports, be a renowned actor, a model and what not with height alone, ppl just would just suck your dick and give u validation all day like you were some kind of god.
It's just ridiculous how big the gap is between a below average looking man and this dude in this day and age. I hate so fucking much how superficial this world has become.

Guys at this height have to be juiced up at all times lest they become lanky

Just imagine being INMUNE to school bulling.

I was born, just to suffer

i hate the gene pool

Men like that are living a different reality, one that most men cannot imagine and less dream about. It's best to ignore it.

It really is the case though that after 5'11 or so, chad facial features become rarer and rarer the taller you go.

It's like your body does a trade off in what to put resources into or something. It has a debate on looks vs height. Lol.

His personality revolves around his genetics. Ideal personality according to normies.

It really is the case though that after 5'11 or so, chad facial features become rarer and rarer the taller you go.

It's like your body does a trade off in what to put resources into or something. It has a debate on looks vs height. Lol.
Very rarely though you find true chads who are 6’5+ with chad faces and proportioned bodies.

Here is 6’7 NBA player Kelly Oubre:
CCD3EB7D 9F25 4265 B4B1 783A25D4445C

Mogs me so bad it isn’t even a fucking joke.

The only justice is that there's always someone out there who'll mog even a guy like that

1616872171361-png.427741
Damn guy has chad face with full head of blonde hair too.

Just imagine the unlimited access to prime pussy they have

No hate, he is unironically very bland. His personality is basically being 2.18m and being buffed. Whathever he says or does will be received positively due to submission to stronger males.
Tbh. His schedule was eat, work, workout (workout ends at 8.00 pm) and then he still needs to eat. Very little time to "work on your personality".

I hope one day he decides to travel to Brazil and walks around a poor neighborhood. He´s a walking target practice dummy (in gwent: the Witcher card game)

Very rarely though you find true chads who are 6’5+ with chad faces and proportioned bodies.

Here is 6’7 NBA player Kelly Oubre:
View attachment 456720
Mogs me so bad it isn’t even a fucking joke.
Sure but even that guy is kind of meh. I mean you don't see high T looking ones like these nearly as often as you would in manlets.

Mercs

nowadays his height has become minimal chad standard

Cope, he isn't a Chad.

Chad weighs only 1/4 of his mass and has the face of a male mole and never lifted in his entire life.

he's only a chad because his body is very well-proportioned. So many 7ft + men are ghoulish and freaky looking.
not true really. Being 6'4+ means chad regardless if you look like an eldritch horror facially. There's this 6'10 abomination at my hs who literally looks like bo2cel and he's fucked like 10 foids

Cope, he isn't a Chad.

Chad weighs only 1/4 of his mass and has the face of a male mole and never lifted in his entire life.
Idk irl though even if he was standing next to a 5’11 Chad this guy would just heightmogg him so extremely it might make him look juvenile in comparison. I think this is a situation where if they were irl he’d mog normal size chad but normal sized chad does better on tinder.

Idk irl though even if he was standing next to a 5’11 Chad this guy would just heightmogg him so extremely it might make him look juvenile in comparison. I think this is a situation where if they were irl he’d mog normal size chad but normal sized chad does better on tinder.
No doubt he has hundreds of girls wanting him simply because he is gigantic and they have like a fetish or something.

Most foids tough? They want to play it safe and also don't want too much competition with other foids. Your random drug dealing and thug maxxed Chad or skateboard Chad pulls much more prime pussy.

Plus don't forget face trumps everything. EVERYTHING. Height is no doubt a close second, but he has the face of a random Slav which is almost too masculine. The face that pulls the REAL gigastacies is kind of androgynous. Unless you're a manlet of course, than even a pretty face is useless but there are diminishing returns after a certain height.
He has access to thousands of women, but not to ALL women. His height is just a curiosity, but not the magic key to literall ALL foids panties which is the magical face of a 10/10 gigachad.

Last edited:
not true really. Being 6'4+ means chad regardless if you look like an eldritch horror facially. There's this 6'10 abomination at my hs who literally looks like bo2cel and he's fucked like 10 foids
yeah you have no clue what you're talking about clown