Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just ignore them theory

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
A common theory peddled on the internet is to ignore women to make them want you more.

In reality this only applies to guys who are above average in LMS. Only then not looking needy, not having the scarcity mindset will make you possibly more desirable.
If you're undesirable women will be damn glad that you're leaving them alone. They'd gladly never interact with you ever again unless they need you for something (money, do something for them etc)

This advice only works if the woman was attracted to you in the first place.

The redpill advice in general often have a tiny hint of truth to them. The problem is it's always based around increasing an attraction that's already present. It doesn't create any attraction, it only builds on it.

Based and blackpilled, people like us will never get girls because of our genetics.

The redpill advice in general often have a tiny hint of truth to them. The problem is it's always based around increasing an attraction that's already present. It doesn't create any attraction, it only builds on it.
May they have truth or not, actual effect from these advices is laughtable. Chad and Chadlite will get laid with any kind of personality, normies are better off looksmaxxing than working on personality, as improving looks will give a better results.

Yeah, you are very right. She needs to be attracted/interested in you in first place, otherwise it won't work. Why care if someone is ignoring you when you didn't care about them in first place?

I ignore them because if they aren't fucking me there is no reason to interact with them.

Don´t give a shit theory.

I ignore women by default

May they have truth or not, actual effect from these advices is laughtable. Chad and Chadlite will get laid with any kind of personality, normies are better off looksmaxxing than working on personality, as improving looks will give a better results.
I genuinely think some of their advice work on people who are above average and beyond. If you were to clone a chad/chadlite and you were to give them different personalities, behavioral traits, if you were to change the way they approach and interact with women you would see some differences in how easy or fast it is for them to get women. But of course even in the worst case they'll still get women.

Basically it's just some advice to help you win more. It's overkill.

Tradcuck talk. I've ignored women all my life, until now no one of them fell in to my dick.

Just avoid eye-contact with women bro, hold your frame.

iGxcqrLkRy0ytkSBMmVSlyg80SOUXo11sg1xgr_PCK0.jpg

Last edited:
I genuinely think some of their advice work on people who are above average and beyond. If you were to clone a chad/chadlite and you were to give them different personalities, behavioral traits, if you were to change the way they approach and interact with women you would see some differences in how easy or fast it is for them to get women. But of course even in the worst case they'll still get women.
And that is, bad personality just prolongs the inevitable. The only case where personality ruins everything is autism.

It's better to ignore them in the same way they ignore me. Being a beta-orbiter is cucked tbh.

wOmeN wAnT mEn THaT aCt AlPha bRo. ThEy wAnT mAtuRe meN THaT dOnT sUbMiT tO tHeM bRo

If you really want to piss off a foid, orbitmaxx her for a few weeks, ghost and/or start orbitmaxxing another girl. She won't be anymore attracted, but she'll be angry at the loss of validation.

If that was the case I would be a slayer

I knew about this theory from back in high school and it does work to a degree