Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just how men and inferior woman can be equal?

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Avg. milf enjoyer
★★
I just don't get the popular narrative that gets forced on us about gender equality. How can fefails be even equal to a man? It just doesn't make sense, its like asking us to accept that a donkey and stallion are both equal in terms of their value . Just think about it, even if it takes the next 1000 years a fefail can never be even physically stronger than an average healthy male, plus their bones are so fragile that they cannot be even used as a labor force who can work continously all over the year, Plus during those 4 days or 3 days or whatever time period of their month, they are a fucking wreck with emotional and physical meltdowns. I just cant... i just cant come logically with the terms that a male and fefail can ever be equal, I just hope its a global joke that is being played with us, and soon in next few decades everyone will get over the joke. And put these infantile creatures under the care of a male guardian like it has been for the last 50,000+ years of human history???? or else it is just fucking sad to see the state of these delusional creatures who are high on a false promise because as soon as the western liberal system falls these poor creatures are going to run hither tither and eventually will face a more terrible dire situation then they would have if they stayed under the guardianship of a male

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs or participate in political and intellectual activities. They are too low IQ. They belong in the home, to cook food and clean and raise kids and let me creampie them.

Foids shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs or participate in political and intellectual activities. They are too low IQ. They belong in the home, to cook food and clean and raise kids and let me creampie them.
This is the conclusion that any natural healthy person would come up with if they think logically, it doesn't make any sense to include foids in jobs and workplace and politics. Just few hundred years ago , even a normal healthy male was not given freedom to indulge in office jobs and politics..what make these undeserving idiot fefails think that they suddenly deserve evrything that males do. Just take care of the house idiot foid

Even 'high iq' foids are going to have inherently evil biases and sabotage human progress for some animal low iq thing

Even 'high iq' foids are going to have inherently evil biases and sabotage human progress for some animal low iq thing
Human progress and foids are both averse to each other, human progress wants to move to a society where we perfect our animal instincts and move on to more high ideal, and fefails instincts is to ape around and tease around males with their whory dress and makeup, its like they were born to just whore around. They are drawn towards animalistic brutality and base materialistic desires to fulfill .

Actually women are more superior to men (in all other facets) except physical strength and invention stuff tbh.

Actually women are more superior to men (in all other facets) except physical strength and invention stuff tbh.
Correct tbh

Women on average have higher IQs too.

Women live better lives than us. They have everything. They mog us.

oh yeah? care to name a few facets good sir, as far as i know they are a fcking joke, not more than a breeeding pot

jfl at the high iq part,no foid has ever done anything high iq.......... all the groundbreaking philosopher and scientist were males, plus most of the academia is male dominated even today, and these foids keep crying to get equal opportunity without having the required qualifications for equality

Correct. Men are literally just Mother Nature's punching bag. Never began for malecels ngl

Correct. Men are literally just Mother Nature's punching bag. Never began for malecels ngl
stop being a soyfag and a defeatist, we are revolutionaries. No place for weakness , we want to make these fefails seethe and cry make them realize their place in the hierarchy and you here have already folded your balls smh

stop being a soyfag and a defeatist, we are revolutionaries. No place for weakness , we want to make these fefails seethe and cry make them realize their place in the hierarchy and you here have already folded your balls smh
Kek. Dude, this is an incel forum, we're not a revolutionary political movement or anything like that. None of us wants to be here in the first place.

oh yeah? care to name a few facets good sir, as far as i know they are a fcking joke, not more than a breeeding pot
I've already mentioned them having higher IQs on average than men. They're in universities/colleges in large amounts, more women in them than men. A lot of them have masters degrees and above. The reason why there weren't many inventions stuff from foids is because they were kept back and don't like the hard stem stuff (well yeah most people don't).

They also mog us socially, can easily make friends, and break into social circles. Foids are very neurotypical and low inhib. They have a way better social life than us. They're happier and more satisfied, they're winning at life, and we're not. A plain average foid or Becky still lives better than a Chad.

Physical strength doesn't matter so much in a modern Western society. Western society doesn't value physical strength and masculinity. Western society wants to punish that and reward femininity, which is part of the reason why a lot men in Western socities are feminine. Even foids are becoming more attracted to pretty boys who are feminine more than Chads and many foids are going lesbians/bisexual too. Everything is just fucked.

Last edited:
Kek. Dude, this is an incel forum, we're not a revolutionary political movement or anything like that. None of us wants to be here in the first place.
Omg i am witnessing history just in front of me, just with every ideologies in history there will always be factions pouring it..i dont know why it happens but it does, I didn't even realize there were even different variations of incels too.. guess thats good too, i got no problem with it

just with every ideologies in history there will always be factions pouring it
Being an ugly virgin and not being delusional about your chances is not an ideology

I've already mentioned them having higher IQs on average than men. They're in universities/colleges in large amounts, more women in them than men. A lot of them have masters degrees and above. The reason why there weren't many inventions stuff from foids is because they were kept back and don't like the hard stem stuff (well yeah most people don't).

They also mog us socially, can easily make friends, and break into social circles. Foids are very neurotypical and low inhib. They have a way better social life than us. They're happier and more satisfied, they're winning at life, and we're not. A plain average foid or Becky still lives better than a Chad.

Physical strength doesn't matter so much in a modern Western society. Western society doesn't value physical strength and masculinity. Western society wants to punish that and reward femininity, which is part of the reason why a lot men in Western socities are feminine. Even foids are becoming more attracted to pretty boys who are feminine more than Chads and many foids are going lesbians/bisexual too. Everything is just fucked.
Well than thats a problem which was self created by western fags , and if westerners created this problem and than they should also have this solution. Thats not my problem, my problem is mass marketing and normalizing globalization of fag theory to every part of the world. Its spreading its poison to all over the world, and it has reached my doorstep and destroyed my near and dear ones. i would not leave the globohomos alone, they will go down one day

Well than thats a problem which was self created by western fags , and if westerners created this problem and than they should also have this solution. Thats not my problem, my problem is mass marketing and normalizing globalization of fag theory to every part of the world. Its spreading its poison to all over the world, and it has reached my doorstep and destroyed my near and dear ones. i would not leave the globohomos alone, they will go down one day
I see, yeah. Globohomo is definitely a strong force. They're strong to the point where they have their gay tranny underlings forcing people at gunpoint to let them touch their kids, also to pump their kids with hormones and castrate them. Yeah, disgusting shit stuff coming from them. As well as using the LGBT flags to invade innocent countries and forcing those countries to adopt gay rights.

they are not tho. all women know that.

Being an ugly virgin and not being delusional about your chances is not an ideology
You are here because of the injustice of the whole system, there had been ugly males all throughout history, they didn't make congregrations in the olden days like this because it was not necessary. The very fact that we have a forum for this ugly males being unlucky in the so called dating area is unnatural as fuck..this whole dating thing is unnatural as fck. Who even gave these foids the right to choose?

I see, yeah. Globohomo is definitely a strong force. They're strong to the point where they have their gay tranny underlings forcing people at gunpoint to let them touch their kids, also to pump their kids with hormones and castrate them. Yeah, disgusting shit stuff coming from them. As well as using the LGBT flags to invade innocent countries and forcing those countries to adopt gay rights.
I hope everyone who supports globohomo degeneracy swim in filth and shit and drown inside a sewer

I wonder how many people may have been wrongly sentenced by judge foids on their periods lol.

I wonder how many people may have been wrongly sentenced by judge foids on their periods lol.
plenty... these femoids should stay at home during their periods