Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just how hard is a bad face going to make life

cryptic__egg

cryptic__egg

Banned
-
I've tried talking to foids, and it has never been successful. Most things I say will be met with one-word answers, and any questions I ask will get a yes or no. I used to think I was just bad at talking until I tried talking online. At that point I realized that chads with good faces get a free pass in conversation, because they don't have to fight for attention, the foids want to give it to them. The pain of having a successful conversation that ends when someone sees my face is immeasurable. This is probably standard stuff for everyone here, but fuck it hit me so hard recently. I'll never get anything and it's all because I'm genetically cucked.

If you ever find yourself thinking that you just don't have any female friends to try with, remember that if you had a good face every female you ever talked to would be some kind of friend. Fuck it all.

face is everything

Good looks with a horrible personality > Bad looks with a great personality (to females)
Just how the world works unfortunately

It's over boyo, if ur ugly u have to cope or rope, there's nothing else in life.

its going to change everything. it will destroy your self esteem and youth, and thus generally leading to worse social skills and motivations.
all the rejections will increase your cortisol levels, making you anxious and putting off people even more.
basically its an extreme downward spiral

Your face will dictate your future.

Just look at the life of Jeremy Meeks, and you will get all the answers you need

In other words: you can't quantify division by zero

Very hard , over ngl

we are genetic trash

face and height are everything

Having a ugly face as a male is like playing a game in nightmare+++ mode

its going to change everything. it will destroy your self esteem and youth, and thus generally leading to worse social skills and motivations.
all the rejections will increase your cortisol levels, making you anxious and putting off people even more.

Brutal butterfly effect pill

pretty hard. Having good face makes it easy, you will cruise through life with ample connections, confidence, happiness. Without a good face you will need to try at least twice as hard to get anywhere.

I've tried talking to foids, and it has never been successful. Most things I say will be met with one-word answers, and any questions I ask will get a yes or no. I used to think I was just bad at talking until I tried talking online. At that point I realized that chads with good faces get a free pass in conversation, because they don't have to fight for attention, the foids want to give it to them. The pain of having a successful conversation that ends when someone sees my face is immeasurable. This is probably standard stuff for everyone here, but fuck it hit me so hard recently. I'll never get anything and it's all because I'm genetically cucked.

If you ever find yourself thinking that you just don't have any female friends to try with, remember that if you had a good face every female you ever talked to would be some kind of friend. Fuck it all.

Very hard. The worst part is that unattractiveness extends to every facet of your life. It affects whether you get a job or even the length of jail sentences.