Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Just how accurate blackpill in ethnic country?

BigMorons

BigMorons

Ultimate Subhuman
-
Ethnic basically over in western even tho they have normie face and maybe mog good percentage of their origin country men.

But what if they go home to their origin country? They supposed to have more wealth to average male here and better looks because they use western country fashion and better nutrition than average people here.

All curries in western i've ever seen is have normie face and fine height for their race, so if they come home to curryland they are not incel right? They can have looksmatched spouse even stacy in their country if he want to betabuxx.

Too bad for ricecel in west, i've never seen Asian with normie face in western. Their origin country men mog them to oblivion ngl. Only happa can Mog Asian in their homeland. But Asian the west have better height than Asian in their homeland. But atleast they are not incel tier in their homeland, so with extra work not impossible to have looksmatched gf.

And one thing i don't understand, why curries and ricecel in western choose to suicide even tho they average in their race and can get gf in their homeland? I've seen some ricecels with average face suicide story in some incel yt channel.

Ethnic basically over in western even tho they have normie face and maybe mog good percentage of their origin country men.

But what if they go home to their origin country? They supposed to have more wealth to average male here and better looks because they use western country fashion and better nutrition than average people here.

All curries in western i've ever seen is have normie face and fine height for their race, so if they come home to curryland they are not incel right? They can have looksmatched spouse even stacy in their country if he want to betabuxx.

Too bad for ricecel in west, i've never seen Asian with normie face in western. Their origin country men mog them to oblivion ngl. Only happa can Mog Asian in their homeland. But Asian the west have better height than Asian in their homeland. But atleast they are not incel tier in their homeland, so with extra work not impossible to have looksmatched gf.

And one thing i don't understand, why curries and ricecel in western choose to suicide even tho they average in their race and can get gf in their homeland? I've seen some ricecels with average face suicide story in some incel yt channel.
it still holds. maybe it is easier to betabuxx or the priorities are slightly different, but the blackpill is just how nature is

Money and status probably matters more than looks here

The blackpill is accurate even in MENA which I am from and currently reside. bro looks come first everywhere there's no denying to that fact.
As for deathnics living in the west one can argue that they have shifted their standards to better looking western women, and rightfully so. you mentioned that most deathnics residing in the west look good enough. and besides status they also work hard on their looks too so they expect something better (rightfully so).
Another thing is if they get back to their own country, they will become a betabux supply, they only look like walking tickets outside the shithole country for a foid residing in his country of origin, she will always pick a chaddam or a chadjeet with blond/white features over him anyday regardless of how many years he spent outside.

The blackpill is a law of the universe, nay, it's an axiom. It applies to every single country on earth, from Jamaica to Malaysia.

It's a simple fact of life.
I mean curry and rice complaint about getting mogged by other races, if they go to their homeland atleast they don't have to taste racepill. And most of them normies af, not even ugly. They only paying ethnic tax.
it still holds. maybe it is easier to betabuxx or the priorities are slightly different, but the blackpill is just how nature is
You don't need to betabux looksmatched in your origin race country. Hypergamy only brutal af in west.
it is inaccurate in remote places but this forum is western centered.
Example?

The problem is many ethnics born in the West don't speak their language to a sufficient degree, so they can't go back.

[UWSL]As for deathnics living in the west one can argue that they have shifted their standards to better looking western women, and rightfully so[/UWSL]
Agree on this one, i've seen enough ethnic who not only want white foid but also not even want their own foid.
The problem is many ethnics born in the West don't speak their language to a sufficient degree, so they can't go back.
I see, best reply so far. I can't notice this because ethnic in the west i know can do their own language.

Nobody is going to leave all the comforts of western world (ignoring the relationships part ofc western countries are far better) and go back to their shithole countries. And if they happen to marry an ethnic foid from their homeland and bring her here she will see literally every man around* more attractive than her husband.

*Assuming the place is predominantly white