Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel just hitt 11k posts

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i have finally reached my posts that i want and look forward to more posts when i post threads however i stopped postmaxxing or spamaxxing because there is no use of it as i have alot of post counts

Nice work, man. I quit intentionally postmaxxing myself. I just want to relax, lurk, post but no longer for the sake of post count and play video games now.

Nice work, man. I quit intentionally postmaxxing myself. I just want to relax, lurk, post but no longer for the sake of post count and play video games now.
yeah thanks u too congrats on 100k posts. tbh it got boring after i hit 10k posts

I hit that last July:chad:

Posts101,546
Tiring shit tbh, even more tiring since you can’t just spam emojis over and over again anymore but not as tiring as it was in years like 2019 and 2021 since posts merged so you had to play ping pong and just keep replying to different threads.

Why did you start tbh

I remember you had like 14k posts then the next day you were at like 50k and now have 101k:worryfeels:
I quitted intentionally postmaxxing and eventually decided to intentionally postmax again and and went crazy with postmaxxing, now I have quit again but for good this time.

^^And I guess I started postmaxxing again because I got inspired by other postmaxxers, I think.

Crazy how we’ve had 5 users pass 100k posts.

Animecel2d(had many thousands of posts deleted), Proudweeb, Unsettling, Arescel(now deleted) and you.

And one of who is nearing 200k
Yeah, man. I‘m waiting for @proudweeb to reach 200k posts milestone. I personally can’t be fucked to go for that to be honest, that’s literally going for 100k again and once was enough for me.

I used to be a postmaxxer a year ago but stopped cause it was pointless. I’m just really active and post a lot but it’s not my intention to increase the count. I just let it happen naturally.
I probably have like over 3k posts with just posting naturally, idk, possibly higher than that.