Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just hit the gym bro....

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Yi btwglh52qUu4az598qME4Azo2K5ssQgSQVFBu8rQ
X4jk6BGwQgvScJuEWprlSREhnax12yEfF2r7IE2EfzI
RfLWTO5

Just get facial surgery bro

Alex Haidau 1

There are plenty of examples of this. Godly conditioning, mediocre frame, shitty face.
Still it is better than skinny fat version with same face.
There are also plenty of examples of oblivious volcels in fat guy suits.
I'd still advocate for looksmaxxing and doing everything possible to heighten your SMV.
Perhaps there can be hope for ogres.

I'm gradually becoming one of these freaks. Another 6 months to gain 15 lb of muscle and i will have a horrifying face on a buff body. Already i can see the start of it as my abs are now evident and under harsh lighting i look kind of defined. It is making me feel like a total joke. Still better than being skinnyfat. But it's just trading one type of problem for another that is only slightly lesser. You can't escape the requirement to fix your face no matter what you do. And fixing your face is much much much harder.

If you're ripped you can at least look at one part of your body that isn't shit you low IQs

When are they going to invent that Face Gym anyway?

a haircut is what he needs

1 inch worth of bone in the face is worth more than any amount of gymceling that you can possibly do