Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just hit me how foids and the media are the worst hypcrites

KenshiroFistsX

KenshiroFistsX

Recruit
★★★★★
So it's okay for women to say "I hate all women" and "kill all men" but when men say it we go on a fucking watchlist. What kind of fucking society... Of course if a woman sees it they'll come up with some retarded counter-argument.

That's pretty level one.
You would have to be literally retarded not to see that.

That's pretty level one.
You would have to be literally retarded not to see that.
I've known all this time but I just I've been thinking about it a lot this past thirty minutes

Soyciety has cucked to women and allowed them to live a tutorial mode life at the cost of many men's well being.

Soyciety has cucked to women and allowed them to live a tutorial mode life at the cost of many men's well being.
It's so sad when men see this shit and go "Yeah, I totally support you," They're so blind to the fact that they're literally trying to oppress them. I cringe when men say "Yeah, I'm a feminist." It's not cool, maybe it's a different story if they have a daughter/sister but I still cringe at it.

So it's okay for women to say "I hate all women" and "kill all men" but when men say it we go on a fucking watchlist. What kind of fucking society... Of course if a woman sees it they'll come up with some retarded counter-argument.
Hello there. How does it feel waking up from that coma you've been in for 84 years?
There's no way you could've been out and about for the last 10 years and not have seen this right in your face.

Hello there. How does it feel waking up from that coma you've been in for 84 years?
There's no way you could've been out and about for the last 10 years and not have seen this right in your face.
I've known since forever but my brain is really thinking about this specifically for this reason

Those people think in terms of "oppression hierarchies". Someone who is low in the perceived hierarchy can basically do whatever they want.

Those people think in terms of "oppression hierarchies". Someone who is low in the perceived hierarchy can basically do whatever they want.
The way they display themselves are pathetic