Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just heard the foid that used to bully me on the radio.

Jealous Freak

Jealous Freak

The outcast of society
★★★
Stupid fucking bitch, how tf did she manage to get so much in life, while I end up living in total darkness and nothingness.
Oh ffs, fuck this shitty ass life, why tf did I had to go to that fucking subhuman garbage public school where I sacrificed my entire mental health for nothing, All those motherfuckers that trashed me over the years becoming successfull in life and living happy and literally bring happines to others.
Just heared her fucking voice on the radio, wishing everybody a good day, and laughing, TEE-HEE. Had to check if that was her, then I saw her profile pics on instagram and she's literally a radio host in my town, then I saw pictures of her and her chad boyfriend travelling around.
Fuck this shit.

Karma doesn't exist. Some people get it all while others are left to rot. They will never atone for their sins against others unless there is an afterlife.

"The bullies are bad people and they're going to lose at life!!"

Meanwhile the truth is that usually bullies are more successful than the people they bully. Brutal. Life really is just torture

If only there was a way to make them pay :feelsLSD:

You ought to tear up you're own shit and rip holes in the walls so you can shove there bones inside before replastering them