Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Just heard some guy at a pub chatting about how "hard it is to have a big cock"

S

SemiAquatic1992

Banned
-
Walking through town when I decided to get a coffee from a stand. Behind me were some tables for a pub. Some guy, can only have been 20, but he was bragging about his "huge cock" that was apparently "8 inches, maybe 9, I can't remember". What a pisstake. There was some girl on the table blighting her goddamn lips at this guy while he showed on his forearm how it nearly reached his elbow.

This isn't the first time this has happened. I remember in uni I arrived at my dorms to find a dude with his cock out and some bitch just watching him swing it. It must have been a foot long. This Chad was like 2 years younger than me. They didn't even notice me go by.

Another time, i was out swimming. Some guy my age walked out of the pool with speedo and all the foids just watched. I'm pretty sure they'd laugh at mine.

I hate Chads.
They dont know what they've got.
The one time I nearly had sex, she ended up telling me she "didn't know what to do with it".

I hate genetics, I hate Chad cocks, and I hate my 3 incher.

The one time I nearly had sex, she ended up telling me she "didn't know what to do with it".
She wanted you to lead and fuck her! Even a loser like me knows this shit!
:chad::chad::chad:
Fuck of chadlite!

She prob just wanted you to take an initiative and show her what you are going to do with it!

I hate genetics, I hate Chad cocks, and I hate my 3 incher.
Ok so what are you doing about it?, you know you can extend the size of your dick over time right, it will take some years and you'll have to be careful and consistent, but you can get to 6 inches in like 3 years (maybe)

Clearly you have enough to "get you in the door", so why not focus on asian women, and I don't mean "western asian" women I mean "eastern asian" women, they are used to guys with small dicks anyways, and if you are white they'll definitely make an exception

Ok so what are you doing about it?, you know you can extend the size of your dick over time right, it will take some years and you'll have to be careful and consistent, but you can get to 6 inches in like 3 years (maybe)

Clearly you have enough to "get you in the door", so why not focus on asian women, and I don't mean "western asian" women I mean "eastern asian" women, they are used to guys with small dicks anyways, and if you are white they'll definitely make an exception
You are back! Why didn't you log in for so much time? I thought you killed yourself or made some crime(s) and were in prison.

You are back! Why didn't you log in for so much time? I thought you killed yourself or made some crime(s) and were in prison.
1. I was working on some wealthmaxxing stuff, and I couldn't afford to spend much time on this forum

2. I may actually kill myself, but that's only if I can't "make it" by age 30, its the pact I made with myself

3. I would never caught doing any crime as I would only commit a crime I was absolute sure I would get away with lol

Hope you are wealthmaxxing too

I knew a tall ugly heroin junky used to got to parties and get drunk and wave his dick around.

(From stories i heard... I was never invited to those parties)

He usually had some kind of fat gf....

He looked a bit like lurch of the Adams family. That was his nickname! Lol.

I heard he ded of an od....

THE MORAL OF MY STORY IS:

IF YER A UGLY FUCKER, BUT YOU HAVE A BIG DICK...

WAVE IT AROUND IN FRONT OF BITCHES AND YOU MIGHT GET LUCKY!

Unless he was a giant nigger from the congo, he's probably lying