Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just heard my father praying that i become disabled so that i would suffer

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
>give your son absolutely shit tier genes

>raise him in the worst way possible, be as shitty father as you could be without flat out abandoning or killing your son

>watch your son suffer, get bullied and shunned for years and do nothing

>never talk to your son or try to help him but always judge him for the misfortunes that were caused by you in the first place

>act like the victim and shout "REEEEEEEEE why is my son is such a failure who spends all day in his room, i wish he would get disabled"

What the fuck is wrong with that guy

xShB_5.gif

My life is just a brutal nightmare

Are you a devout Muslim?

Parents see life trough the lense of their youth. My mother has no idea what the dating market is like nowadays. She thinks life is frozen in the 1970's soviet union.

My father is scum as well. An alcoholic that i only saw once evey 2 weeks. He always favoritised my sister and mentally abused me. i remember wanting to kill him when i was 8. I hate him with all my soul.

My father is scum as well. An alcoholic that i only saw once evey 2 weeks. He always favoritised my sister and mentally abused me. i remember wanting to kill him when i was 8. I hate him with all my soul.
Same thing with my sister bro i can relate very well to your story

Its prolly cuz you're a GrAYcel why he hates you

old people are scum, I'd genocide them mercilessly

just lol at him

:dafuckfeels:

No one but cucks would judge you for going ER after that.

>give your son absolutely shit tier genes

>raise him in the worst way possible, be as shitty father as you could be without flat out abandoning or killing your son

>watch your son suffer, get bullied and shunned for years and do nothing

>never talk to your son or try to help him but always judge him for the misfortunes that were caused by you in the first place

>act like the victim and shout "REEEEEEEEE why is my son is such a failure who spends all day in his room, i wish he would get disabled"

What the fuck is wrong with that guy

xShB_5.gif

My life is just a brutal nightmare
Parenting really plays a big part on someone's upbringing. I would've probably been fine if my parents would treat me what a child should be treated (not mother and mother because I fucking hate them to an extent). To elaborate I have been abused by both physical and mental abuse from both of them. But I still blame myself for my own existence, maybe if I killed myself earlier in life I wouldn't have to suffer immense torture or torment that made me become a total wreck.