Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just heard a foid orgasming from where I live.

Magnanimity

Magnanimity

Greycel
Feeling super triggered, numb with fear. Only overcoming this paralysis through controlled anger.

This is the power that foids have; the most beautiful, most sexy women have been invincible throughout history, finding their way to the top of every warlords hierarchy of harem women--utterly indispensible, the giga-Stacys of this world have manipulated men through the movements of their body and the sound of their voice, inciting men to jelous acts of violence, always in search of the most powerful men to protect them and their warlike cause.

Go in and ask them if you can join, if they say no burn down their house.

orgasm back at her

Very true, Helen of Troy is a prime example of this.

Thanks for the suggestions guys. I'm content to play the long game for now.

Go in and ask them if you can join, if they say no burn down their house.

This

I have to say some of the guys on this site have a pretty high tolerance for annoyances

Whatever forces are at work here, God, luck, "the universe", etc

Its true what people say in a sense, people with a low tolerance for shit like that (like myself) always tend to never end up in such situations, as though reality itself is ensuring that we don't because of what would happen, and the people who would tolerate it always get fucked with by life as if life "knows" who to pick on

The kind of shit I've read on this site (more extreme than this) and the posters response basically always amounts to - "oh well, fuck those normies, I can't do anything"

It always confuses me, because I know full well I would have snapped, and sometimes deep down I'm hoping something like that would happen to me, just so that I would FINALLY HAVE THE EXCUSE to stop resisting and enjoy myself, my entire life I've just been waiting for an excuse, but the moment never comes, and all I see are stories from guys bombarded by excuses but they are always like "oh well, guess I'll just post about it online" JFL (I'll never get it)

@Magnanimity - Your situation isn't one in which I think I would snap, but it could easily become such a situation if the scenario keeps repeating itself, for example if this became a thing, and I kept hearing that woman over and over every night, by night 5 I was going to get a gun, kill the guy, rape the woman, and then off myself, guess it depends on how my week is going too, if things are good at work and not too hectic (low stress levels), and I'm getting enough sleep I can likely ignore it, but if it affects my sleep and work is going crappy, that's fucking it, I know I'll give zero fucks in that scenario

Last edited:
I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all

It always confuses me, because I know full well I would have snapped, and sometimes deep down I'm hoping something like that would happen to me, just so that I would FINALLY HAVE THE EXCUSE to stop resisting and enjoy myself

Just let it be, there's nothing you can do about it so why bother?.

That's my philosophy behind patience

That sucks. Put on some music next time you hear something like that. If they wanna be loud so should you

I arrived at the house one day, my mother being at work, and heard the sounds of Samuel plunging his penis into my sister’s vagina through her closed room door, along with my sister’s moans. I stood there and listened to it all
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::woke:

Be funny if this turned out to be a disgusting fat girl who was either plowing herself with a toy or getting plowed by Tyrone.

Just let it be, there's nothing you can do about it so why bother?.

That's my philosophy behind patience

the posters response basically always amounts to - "oh well, fuck those normies, I can't do anything"

JFL you really can't make this shit up

There's always something you can do, more like you are unwilling to do it rather than the choice doesn't exist, that would be a more accurate description of the scenario

orgasm back at her
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JFL you really can't make this shit up

There's always something you can do, more like you are unwilling to do it rather than the choice doesn't exist, that would be a more accurate description of the scenario

My Lazyness prevents me from trying to find a solution so yeah, it makes me more patient

try and ruin it for them, put on really goofy music or imitate her badly (seems autistic admittedly but what the hell)

I felt really horny today bec. of some stuff i saw irl. Gonna fap.

Feeling super triggered, numb with fear. Only overcoming this paralysis through controlled anger.

This is the power that foids have; the most beautiful, most sexy women have been invincible throughout history, finding their way to the top of every warlords hierarchy of harem women--utterly indispensible, the giga-Stacys of this world have manipulated men through the movements of their body and the sound of their voice, inciting men to jelous acts of violence, always in search of the most powerful men to protect them and their warlike cause.
Maybe its just some degenerate foid pretending to orgasm using loud moans for a betabuxxx as a ploy to extract more money & resources from him. In truth that foids fish hole is probably dead numb & cant feel a thing from all the millions of times chad savage pounded it in her pre wall years

Give her the final orgasm.
AR-15

:feelskek:

I've heard my neighbour having sex with his gf when I was much younger and it bothered me, but he was double my age and I a small kid, otherwise I'd have done something about it.

Go ER
Life is only pain and misery