Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Just have some confidence bro!

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Shut the fuck up!

You don't simply get confidence out of no where.

People GIVE you confidence by validating your existence, actions etc.

How can I have confidence when everyone has been shitting on me from day 1?

Parents, classmates,teachers, bosses , colleagues etc.

You telling me I can unironically have confidence after all that? I wonder how does one convince themselves to be that delusional?

Dude. For the last fucking time. I keep telling everyone here this.

Take a fucking shower

Harmabe pixabay

Ugly man with confidence is still unattractive.

They don't really mean it when they say it. But they say it just so they can know they said something, for their own ego. And if you slightly disagree with anything they say, then you deserve all the bad things that are happening to you and "I can't help you if your attitude is like this :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelstastyman:". And after they think they have the morale high ground when în reality they have no morals at all...

1) You can't fake real confidence

2) People hate low SMV men who step out of their line (eeew creepy, eeew call the cops, eeew call HR)

3) Even if you fake it perfectly (big if), so what? Chad still has confidence too

confidence is all that matters if you look like this
Gigachad

I can't be confident because i'm ugly

harmabe-pixabay-jpg.208613

I am ridiculously impressed by your body hair man. :feelskek:

I like to keep a nice glow you know? Keep it nice and sheen for potential mates.

1) You can't fake real confidence

2) People hate low SMV men who step out of their line (eeew creepy, eeew call the cops, eeew call HR)

3) Even if you fake it perfectly (big if), so what? Chad still has confidence too
Anyone trying to be confident will find it shattered the moment adversity hits.

That's the difference between those who really have it and those who don't. And this cruel world will make sure that difference is known very fast

Even mainstream psychology says that confidence come good atributes, so someone who is caucasian, tall, good looking, NT will easily be more confident than the typical curry.
But ITcels minds is all about "just be delusional bro"

confidence = face

"I feel in love with his confidence" said no girl ever. Well unless she tried to virtue signal, of course.