Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just have luck with genes recombination

Kakarot

Kakarot

Officer
★★★
Incel and Chad brother
AshtonKutcher_MichaelKutcher.jpg

Two Chads and Normie brother
rs_1024x759-150728102819-1024-2liam-chris-luke-hemsworth_copy.jpg

I don't think genes matter that much, I believe it's mostly about your environment.

its all random, i have seen chads with subhuman parents and i have seen subhumans parents with incel son

Getting mogged by your brother is one of the worst things you can experience tbh.

its all random, i have seen chads with subhuman parents and i have seen subhumans parents with incel son

It’s not all random. Randomness is a factor, but only a portion of it. There’s an evolutionary reason foids go for chads.

just be a shitty sun burned matt damon clone hemsworth, bro

Genetic recombination is real, but it´s the exception, not the rule.

In most cases if both parents are good looking they will have good looking kids, too.

Getting mogged by your brother is one of the worst things you can experience tbh.

Yep, my brother is younger and he mogs as well as height mogs me and constantly switches girlfriends

Pls explain.
I don't see how genes can be everything. Your environment affects your face and height too. Environment includes things like food, amount of toxins exposed to, prevalence of mouthbreathing, posture, amount of sports done, etc

I don't see how genes can be everything. Your environment affects your face and height too
Genes determine the starting point and how far you can go in terms of looksmaxxing. You can only get so much done if you have shit tier genes. And for some people, having an average lifestyle will result in them being a Chad, while it resulting being an incel for another.

Genes determine the starting point and how far you can go in terms of looksmaxxing. You can only get so much done if you have shit tier genes. And for some people, having an average lifestyle will result in them being a Chad, while it resulting being an incel for another.
1. I said that genes are not everything, not that they don't matter
2. Most incels don't have these "shit tier genes", probably only a few have out of a hundred.

fuck genetics its just like playing an rpg or mmo that is heavily dictated by RNG

I don't see how genes can be everything. Your environment affects your face and height too. Environment includes things like food, amount of toxins exposed to, prevalence of mouthbreathing, posture, amount of sports done, etc

You are one those who believe eating better will make you taller? :lul:

Maybe you can gain one inch with better nutrition. It's mostly genetics.
Eating like shit will not only mean you are deprived of nutrients, but that you eat plastics and get obese, increasing estrogen levels and therefore, stunting your growth

I don't think genes matter that much, I believe it's mostly about your environment.
Looks are genetic. The reason brothers can look different is just due to the fact that they don't share the exact same genes.

Looks are genetic. The reason brothers can look different is just due to the fact that they don't share the exact same genes.
No, not entirely, environment also plays a role. You have no proof of your claim

Genes are 80% of looks, identical twins switched at birth and placed into polar opposite environments end up looking the same, being around the same height +/- 1 inch

Mewing and mouth breathing can come into play overtime though.

No, not entirely, environment also plays a role. You have no proof of your claim
Environment certainly plays a role, as does clothing, hair treatment, hygiene etc. but for the most part, a person's appearance is mainly a genetic thing as is personality, intelligence etc.

Mewing and mouth breathing can come into play overtime though.
I'm curious about mewing. Is there any scientific or at least semi-scientific evidence for mewing?

Environment certainly plays a role, as does clothing, hair treatment, hygiene etc. but for the most part, a person's appearance is mainly a genetic thing as is personality, intelligence etc.

I'm curious about mewing. Is there any scientific or at least semi-scientific evidence for mewing?
Everything I have seen has basically just been the typical morning commercial shill type stuff like "this changed my life"
"I don't know how I ever made it without mewing" *Smiles into camera* But there is evidence backing it.
Apparently multiple licensed medical practitioners have vouched for mewing.

Most incels don't have these "shit tier genes", probably only a few have out of a hundred.

More of this lookism.net quackery. "I-I don't have shitty genes, I just grew wrong!"

Looks are 99 percent genetics in the vast majority of cases. Why do you think identical twins separated at birth always look 99 percent identical?

If a Japanese couple adopted a european baby, and gave it a typical japanese upbringing and diet, do you honestly think it would end up looking half Japanese?

1. I said that genes are not everything, not that they don't matter
2. Most incels don't have these "shit tier genes", probably only a few have out of a hundred.
this is utter nonsense. Genes determine bone structure and that matters more than anything else.

this is utter nonsense. Genes determine bone structure and that matters more than anything else.
I really love this in-depth proof you are giving me of just repeating yourselves
More of this lookism.net quackery. "I-I don't have shitty genes, I just grew wrong!"

Looks are 99 percent genetics in the vast majority of cases. Why do you think identical twins separated at birth always look 99 percent identical?

If a Japanese couple adopted a european baby, and gave it a typical japanese upbringing and diet, do you honestly think it would end up looking half Japanese?
No? Because looking Japanese is genetic. Looking attractive is not always genetic. And as for the identical twins thing, most people live very similar lifestyles, I'd like to see too identical twins as adults, one living in nature, hunting and growing food with less toxin exposure, and one living in a very industrialized city.

You're right that environment can play a big role but your genes also play a big role in how you respond to your environment. The guys who say it's 100% genetics don't know what they're talking about. Chad could probably survive any environment but a toxic environment and inadequate childcare could be the difference between becoming an incel or chad lite

My brother mogs me in looks, even though I'm an inch taller than him.

No? Because looking Japanese is genetic. Looking attractive is not always genetic.

You're missing the point. The point is that bone structure and facial features are pretty much 100 percent genetic.

Phenotype = genotype + environment. This is highschool level biology.

Phenotype = genotype + environment. This is highschool level biology.

It's amazing how many people mindlessly parrot this lookism.net talking point.

So Ashton Kutcher and his ugly brother (OP's example) somehow had radically different environments despite being raised by the same parents?

"your attractiveness is mostly a result of your environment"
What species do you belong to?

So Ashton Kutcher and his ugly brother (OP's example) somehow had radically different environments despite being raised by the same parents?
Maybe his parents invested more resources into Ashton? Maybe Ashton ate better, slept better, and have overall better life habits than his brother. It must not be forgotten that environment can affect gene expression.

Last edited:
Maybe his parents invested more resources into Ashton? Maybe Ashton ate better, slept better, and have overall better life habits than his brother.

Maybe chemtrails caused him to be uglier than Ashton. Or maybe he was exposed to MK ultra!

Just lol if you think sleeping more or having "better life habits" would cause your facial features and bone structure to be radically different.

Last edited:
Maybe chemtrails caused him to be uglier than Ashton. Or maybe he was exposes to MK ultra!

Just lol if you think sleeping more or having "better life habits" would cause your facial features and bone structure to be radically different.
Just eat your greens bro

In this case they obviously different genotype due to recombination (and who knows cuckoldry). There's a case of identical twins: one with forward growth and the other with downward growth. That difference can only be ascribed to environment.

You're missing the point. The point is that bone structure and facial features are pretty much 100 percent genetic.
Again, you are just repeating what you believe. I know you believe that looks are pretty much 100% genetic, but that is not an argument. That is a premise, and you need to back your claims up.

Even the "normie" brother mogs most males.

Chadstralia must be absolutely a brutal living hell for incels.

He's ok. But imagine being a manlet when your two brothers are 6'3 Chads. He can't be happy.

Luke is good looking but that's not enough. Even on the imdb boards people shat on him.
"2 on 3, not bad :teehee:"
"So we know which one is the adopted one :teehee:"
"The milkman used to do special delivery :teehee:"
His planklet wife is creaming for his 2 bros.
Fucking brutal. I'm sure he likes his brothers but deep inside there is a special feeling...

Luke is good looking but that's not enough. Even on the imdb boards people shat on him.
"2 on 3, not bad :teehee:"
"So we know which one is the adopted one :teehee:"
"The milkman used to do special delivery :teehee:"
His planklet wife is creaming for his 2 bros.
Fucking brutal. I'm sure he likes his brothers but deep inside there is a special feeling...

Yeah man. If he didn't have his brothers it would be much easier for him.
I also always laugh how the ugliest foids make those comments. He's much better looking than them but it ain't enough.