Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Just have hobbies"/"Just be interesting"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
There is absolutely nothing I could do that would keep a modern woman of my generation interested in me (even if height/Autism/etc. didn't matter).

The only joys I have in my life are some rare plants/animals and walking through national parks/the mountains; things that quickly frustrate everyone that doesn't share the same interests (especially my parents, with my mother even calling me unmanly/especially unattractive due to it). I don't watch TV, I never watched the news, I don't do/watch normie-tier sports, I have no easily compatible/modern political opinion - even with most nerdy girls I have nothing in common due to having absolutely no real interest in movies/mangas/video games/anime/etc. (the most common "quirky"/autistic foid hobbies).

Of course I am not a unique person with that set of interests (especially the latter), but with these interests you would narrow the potential dating pool even more down (and always remember: even the autistic girl who would theoretically have the same interests as me would get an NT chad that did the same thing with her within a heartbeat, so why would she choose me? - had this happen to me a couple of time with so-called "autistic" girls).
Think about it: When a GF wants a man to join her in what she is doing the man will agree and gladly assist her, almost any girl can mold any man into what she wants, for sub-chads the hobby has to be approved by the female - not the participation of her is up to discussion, but your participation in the things you like if she doesn't approve of them ("You spend too much time with that thing!" - trust me, saw that often enough in relationships in my family). Look at the groups for spider/snake keeping or motor cycles - when the animals or motor cycles are sold the reason is most of the time a relationship.

Of course you can be into replaying the Boston Tea Party dressed as clone troopers when you look like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth, but for a sub-chad this is a death sentence; "Just have interests/hobbies" is bullshit, these scenes from the movies with the stuttering/awkward man confessing to his "weird" hobby/passion and with the woman being supportive of him are for chads and/or movies only. The advice that normalfags spew would make every sub-chad (particularly if he is autistic) end up on r/Cringetopia, imagine the face of a woman when a sub-chad tells her something about WWI/plants/programming/birds/web comics/etc. Movies and their unrealistic depicitions of love and the behavior of women condemned an entire generation of men to shitty dating advice from condescendingly compassionate normalfags/soys on the Internet.

Just talk to people
@Diocel @Irredeemable

Those are codewords for just be decent looking and NT. You can have the most interesting hobbies in the world to a normie and it won't matter if you're too ugly or not NT enough to speak about them in a way that appeals to normies.

22604.jpg

Yep it's lame generic cliche advice.

just be interesting and have hobbies even though the average female has the personality of a pile of shit

just be interesting and have hobbies even though the average female has the personality of a pile of shit
Incredibly true.

Just be good looking bro

There is absolutely nothing I could do that would keep a modern woman of my generation interested in me

The only joys I have in my life are some rare plants/animals and walking through national parks/the mountains; things that quickly frustrate everyone that doesn't share the I don't watch TV, I never watched the news, I don't do/watch normie-tier sports, I have no easily compatible/modern political opinion - even with most nerdy girls I have nothing in common due to having absolutely no real interest in movies/mangas/video games/anime/etc. (the most common "quirky"/autistic foid hobbies).

Of course you can be into replaying the Boston Tea Party dressed as clone troopers when you look like Henry Cavill or Chris Hemsworth, but for a sub-chad this is a death sentence; "Just have interests/hobbies" is bullshit, these scenes from the movies with the stuttering/awkward man confessing to his "weird" hobby/passion and with the woman being supportive of him are for chads and/or movies only. imagine the face of a woman when a sub-chad tells her something about WWI/plants/programming/birds/web comics/etc.
Having an actual hobby as an adult almost automatically makes you a loser unless it's sports related. Because between work and partying there is not much time for anything else. Those who have the time are normally losers who have nowhere to be on a friday night. The only socially acceptable hobbies are group sports where you get to hang out with others. The more female friendly sport the better. Tennis is a great example.

But those are all incredibly boring hobbies. All the interesting hobbies like historical reenactment or programming or making scale models of things are not what women are interested in. Try explaining to a woman that you dress up as Roman legionary in spare time and she will think that you're crazy. Of course like you said it wouldn't matter if you were chad.

Having an actual hobby as an adult almost automatically makes you a loser unless it's sports related. Because between work and partying there is not much time for anything else. Those who have the time are normally losers who have nowhere to be on a friday night. The only socially acceptable hobbies are group sports where you get to hang out with others. The more female friendly sport the better. Tennis is a great example.

But those are all incredibly boring hobbies. All the interesting hobbies like historical reenactment or programming or making scale models of things are not what women are interested in. Try explaining to a woman that you dress up as Roman legionary in spare time and she will think that you're crazy. Of course like you said it wouldn't matter if you were chad.
Nonetheless historical re-enactments are very epic. Especially as a child I enjoyed them - especially everything with the knights. A very based passion and especially in America possible in enormously large scales.

Let me tell you the real meaning : "Do anything else because you not getting pussy nigga"

Let me tell you the real meaning : "Do anything else because you not getting pussy nigga"
:feelsrope:
This. The difference between us and those soys creaming their pants over new nintedo or some new release of a faggedy franchise is that we can't cope as well as them. WOWZEERS NEW KING KUNG MOOOVIE IS CUMING OUT GUISE :soy::soy::soy::soy: 3D SUPER MARIO + YAHOOOO :soy::soy:
DIABLO 4 COMING OUT MAYBE IN 2022?! :soy:
DID YOU SEE THAT NEW ANIME? :soy::soy::soy:
I JUST UPGRADED MY SWORD TO +9 IN MY FAVORITE MMO:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Jokes aside when I still played obscure Asian mmos that were dying I saw a LOT of guys that were playing 10 hours a day despite having a job. They even played during lunch breaks. You can guess what their sexual life was like. I saw some of the guy's faces and they were all way below average looking

kek, most normans' hobbies are watching Netflix, having sex on the beach (traveling) or reading young adult fiction if they're really fancy
look at Chris-chan: you can criticize the quality of his creative output, but originally he was a guy with a website: he maintained a website, wrote and drew his comics; what did he get? a shit ton of stalking and bullying which has sent him into a downward spiral; nowadays he still does arts and crafts and stuff - say what you want, but the guy is balls deep into his hobbies; did it help him in any way? fuck no, he'd prolly be better off if he never published his artistic project

kek, most normans' hobbies are watching Netflix, having sex on the beach (traveling) or reading young adult fiction if they're really fancy
look at Chris-chan: you can criticize the quality of his creative output, but originally he was a guy with a website: he maintained a website, wrote and drew his comics; what did he get? a shit ton of stalking and bullying which has sent him into a downward spiral; nowadays he still does arts and crafts and stuff - say what you want, but the guy is balls deep into his hobbies; did it help him in any way? fuck no, he'd prolly be better off if he never published his artistic project
Chris-chan is the best example for it. Really brutal.

Enjoying roaming freely in nature is very relatable to me. In fact I think it's trukel tret.

We should monke max just like @ThoughtfulCel :feelsbadman:

OP mogs me, he's already got a girl that is a match and is interested in him... :cryfeels:

I've seen chads do absolutely nothing in live stream and got so many foids simping so hard for them. :feelsmage:

foids be drippin out dey pussi once dey see me launch them model rockets

Hiking and nature is pretty normie-tier for interests. Lots of chicks enjoy hiking. Having hiking as in interest will probably make you more compatible with normie chicks than dudes who are into anime.

Extremely high IQ stuff.

The few girls who are into stuff that I like are Chad chasers anyways. Water is wet, doesn't fucking matter.

This demand for "interesting" hobbies is ridiculous. It reeks of those "so quirky xD" redditor retards. These same people frame any fringe subject as a dangerous conspiracy theory or whatever witty term is popular at the moment.
And I've never met any woman who reads anything other than:
- books about relationships and self-help
- low brow chick lit like jane austen, virgonia wolf or harry potter
- new age stuff about vague spirituality and non sense shit like chakras and gem healing
And keep in mind I'm talking about the ones who read books, most women only use their literacy to read social media. What a good waste of educational resources.
They're all so boring, if men cared about what comes out of a woman's mouth then there would be no humanity and we wouldn't have to endure such shitty life

Last edited:
If men cared about what comes out of a woman's mouth then there would be no humanity and we wouldn't have to endure such shitty life

No hobbies for your face.

Let's be real, she's probably his looksmatch too.
Furthermore, Internet "relationships" or saying that you are interested on the Internet is bullshit anyways - even if we managed to get that that would never amount to anything, most likely these people live in an entirely different country.

Listening to what women on the Internet that you will likely never meet irl say about you is irrelevant because for them it is convenient due to the prospect of ever meeting irl or having a relationship is off the table anyways which means that they can virtue signal without showing any authenticity to their words afterwards.

And even if a woman like that is met irl it doesn't mean anything because she can simply make any man into what she wants and therefore she could have the same thing with a taller/better looking guy anyways.

Women don't have hobbies other than chasing the next cock, fakeup and fashion

Women don't have hobbies other than chasing the next cock, fakeup and fashion
The ultimate consoomers. Allowing women to own property only accelerates the process of commodification of human life.

Don't get yourself too beat up over this fellow brocel. The female thought process doesent go that deep. It simply is:
1) Be attractive
2) Don't be unattractive

The ultimate consoomers. Allowing women to own property only accelerates the process of commodification of human life.
The only reason why (((they))) wanted them in the workforce is because holes are the most docile consooomers on this planet. The amount of useless garbage i see every day in various stores is astonishing and its only bought by holes.

The only reason why (((they))) wanted them in the workforce is because holes are the most docile consooomers on this planet. The amount of useless garbage i see every day in various stores is astonishing and its only bought by holes.
Absolutely.
The Jaffe Memo

Last edited:
Sickening how much they already implemented...
More is on the way, don't forget the third world countries too. There are a lot of countries to burn through before they are done and put the NWO into full force.