Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JuSt HaVe A GoOd PeRsOnAlIty

F

Fuckcel

Officer
yrw1xe.jpg

Can't even go on a date without the police getting involved.

JFL asking a girl on a date is sexual harassment in 2019

Nothing to laugh here. Not JFL. Massive ragefuel. The only possible results are her drooling over you physically or accused of sexual harassment, which destroys your life
What's the link to that comment btw?

stupid used up self entitled cunt. fucking piece of shit filth cunt whore fucking asshole gaping bitch. should be throat slammed into the ground and fucked in the ass in Minecraft

It never ends for us :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:
Accept defeat boyos.

stupid used up self entitled cunt. fucking piece of shit filth cunt whore fucking asshole gaping bitch. should be throat slammed into the ground and fucked in the ass in Minecraft
Why Minecraft:feelswhat:

SHE FILED A POLICE REPORT FOR BEING ASKED ON A DATE

AND THEY WONDER WHY MEN ARE ANGRY AT SOCIETY

Being ugly and asking a woman out is risky because now you run the risk of being arrested. Imagine that; you're so subhuman that a girl has to give a ring to the police to get your monstrous ass away from her.

Her fucking writing pisses me off so much, is she fucking twelve or something?

You're all idiots. She's obviously right and very intelligent. A man should never ask a woman on a date, but rather ask her hand from her father /brother. Because a foid should never leave her family house. She's supposed to be a property not a free hoomyainbeen. And you get that property after marriage. Ladies and gents just another reason why religion is needed and atheists are Retaaaaards

Just look what feminism has done to their little brains. They believe if you speak to them, you must be breaking the law.

But I also blame cucks, they placed females on this pedestal, to where even average looking cunts like her, believe they're royalty.

Pure RageFuel. She clearly doesnt understand how soul destroying it is to get rejected, and after crushing the poor guy so strongly she still has enough arrogance to behave like the victim in this situation.
Someone please, make it make sense!

And they wonder why men are angry and resentful. This shit is evil.

And then they wonder why people go ER.

I wonder what goes in the mind of the cop that is ordered to arrest that poor incel

“No female should ever have to go through the traumatic experience of interacting with a short, bald, ugly, non-violent man”

I'd bet all the money in the world that this guy is perfectly sweet & has totally wholesome intentions. Another cruel reminder that ugly=creepy to these cold piece of shit foids.

If this isn't some top quality astroturfing then this must be top quality suifuel

Nothing to laugh here. Not JFL. Massive ragefuel. The only possible results are her drooling over you physically or accused of sexual harassment, which destroys your life
What's the link to that comment btw?

It's about time, that we finally take their rights away. They never deserved them in the first place anyway ngl.

Sounds like kind of LARP tbh. Do you have a link?

Sounds like kind of LARP tbh. Do you have a link?

Sorry I don't, I just have the screen cap. Usually when you get ranked a top contributor on Yahoo answers you have to be using it for quite a while.

Bitch needs to acknowledge her insignificance.