Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just have a good personality noodlewhore edition

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TwoXChromosomes/comments/1gao5vd/my_boyfriend_wont_stop_using_a_semiracist_chinese/

My boyfriend has this habit of using what he thinks is a funny "Chinese" accent in public. It's not just once in a while—it's constantly. Anytime we're out, whether we're at a restaurant, walking around, or even just hanging with friends, he’ll randomly start talking like this.
I’m half Asian
The worst part? Recently, we went out to lunch with my parents at a Japanese restaurant. And during the meal, he started doing the accent again. I was already cringing inside when, to my shock, my dad joined in. They were both doing this accent, laughing, while my mom and I sat there completely uncomfortable. It was beyond embarrassing, and I just felt trapped in that moment, unsure of how to stop it without making a scene.

Noodlewhores not dating the most racist whites = impossible :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: @pyromancer1234

It's actually hilarious how they can openly make fun of these ching chong noodles and they'll still spread their legs for them :lul:

Man I feel so fucking bad for ricecels man :feelshaha:

I swear asian women will date ANYBODY except a ricecel

Can't be that uncomfortable if she's still dating him. I guess he has a good personality regardless not sure how that works :forcedsmile:

mayo's being based against ching chongs :feelskek:

This is going to sound soy, but something about this seems extremely cringe and not funny

I dont see the fun of consistently putting on some shit accent in public, would get old after the first time, id probably do this in private if i had a noodlewhore gf though just to piss her off

TwoXRetards. The sub is filled with ugly fat delusional two faced whores. Save yourself from brain damage and mute that fucking sub.

Reddit is already a cucked place but TwoXRetards will legit make you go ER.

Noodlewhores should be lined up and shot in the head

It's actually hilarious how they can openly make fun of these ching chong noodles and they'll still spread their legs for them :lul:
I wish I could insult women and still fuck them and make them suck my dick for hours, I wish I could insult them and be rude to them and still enjoying exploring their boobs with my hands and tongue.

kek noodledad was probably just having fun at the expense of his retarded anti-racist chink noodlewhore slut daughter and his retarded cold bitch wife.

Making fun of your retarded daughter is the only based thing a dad can do

Used to be a lot of image proof of this in chat logs where "ching chong" was a genuinely functional pickup line for White men seeking Asian women.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Her mom chose her racist dad too.

If I got a Ching Chong GF I will make sure to say Ching Chong bing bong suck my cock whore.