Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just Have a Good Personality, Bro! Just be Nice, Bro! A Blackpill from r/IncelTear

iamsubhuman

iamsubhuman

I'm evil, nigga.
★★★★★
u/_Chemical_666 is an ITer who recently got banned. He claims to be 6'1, white, and has a girlfriend. Let's see how good is personality is:

20211025 130322

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/_Chemical_666/comments/qcxww9/now_both_incels_and_inceltear_hate_me_imagine/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

20211025 130407

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q9gzqi/never_forget_you_could_have_shot_an_incel_in_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View attachment 516294

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q7vjgk/die_mad_incel/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

20211025 131641

He also has an account on here:

20211025 131926

20211025 132005

So his girlfriend knows that he bullies incels and doesn't care? What a great personality, am I right guys?

Also, what's that shit that bluepillers like to say, "If you call yourself nice, you aren't really as nice as you think."

It's all about personality yet a sadistic 6'1 white guy can get a girlfriend? Just fucking lol at you, IT.

What's gonna be your excuse? "He got banned so he wasn't really an ITer." You sure upvoted the shit out of his posts tho.

Attachments

• 20211025_130857.jpg
    20211025_130857.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 122
Why does he randomly mention that he's 6'1ft if it's all about personality?

6'1 is a good personality, you stoopid inkel.

Oh God, this guy looks like a giant cunt. Claims to have autism and 137 IQ whilst also saying that rape victims are worse off than chronic bully victims jfl. Hope this guy gets burned to death in gmod rp

nice personality

Being nice and personality doesn't cut it, let's be honest, most women these days lack personality themselves as they're fake carbon copies of each other whether the influence is from television, social media, or popular culture. I find very little redeeming value in the personality of most women.

But all of that is irrelevant when they judge first everything of physical appearances, education, job occupation, economic classism, money/income, and whose family you belong to in pedigree, they can deny it all they want but that is the true criteria in how women judge men. Female sexual selection is purely social inequity driven, there is nothing fair, equal, egalitarian, or selfless upon their valuations of male judgment. Female innocence, virtue, and selflessness is a fantastic mythological lie of deceit on the part of females themselves. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
"Imagine being so based and redpilled" While in a bluepilled space. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Why do these redpill fucking idiots think they are the shit, the alpha omegas of life, knowledge and everything? They think they are so tough, THE fucking shit of everything over everyone and they know, each and every thing in the universe and can debate anyone, beat anyone to death, btfo anyone in any occasion.
God I hate them so much.

@Fat Link find his account and don't even ban him, just entirely purge his account from the whole database.

Has the account of this fucking piece of shit been found yet?

I am 5'7, but my personality is 6'11

it's probably some greycel account that never posts tbh, who knows if it'll ever be found (if it hasn't been found yet)
I genuinely wish harm on people like him, getting off to our mysery and suffering. And now these youtubers around making videos on us making everything worse and the forums getting flooded with trolls. The thing I said in september was just the start, I think it was when twomad was preparing his video and exploring the forum. Then he released the video and the forum got clogged at almost 2.600 bluepillers and registrations also got clogged. I thought mods would hold registrations for a long time and wait for the dust to settle down but they didn't close it, and now the forum has been absolutely filled with trolls.

Why the fuck is he calling himself nice if doesnt care? He sounds like a self hating incel tbh. His personality looks lik trash. If he has a gf the fuck isnt he spending time wit her? Is their relationship that bad?

Cringe incel screenshot poster

u/_Chemical_666 is an ITer who recently got banned. He claims to be 6'1, white, and has a girlfriend. Let's see how good is personality is:

View attachment 516287

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/_Chemical_666/comments/qcxww9/now_both_incels_and_inceltear_hate_me_imagine/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View attachment 516288

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q9gzqi/never_forget_you_could_have_shot_an_incel_in_the/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View attachment 516294

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/q7vjgk/die_mad_incel/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

View attachment 516297

He also has an account on here:

View attachment 516307
View attachment 516308

So his girlfriend knows that he bullies incels and doesn't care? What a great personality, am I right guys?

Also, what's that shit that bluepillers like to say, "If you call yourself nice, you aren't really as nice as you think."

It's all about personality yet a sadistic 6'1 white guy can get a girlfriend? Just fucking lol at you, IT.

What's gonna be your excuse? "He got banned so he wasn't really an ITer." You sure upvoted the shit out of his posts tho.

Meh why even bother making a thread about some random chad nigger. Like there aren't a million of them running around the world he ain't special.

Why the fuck is he calling himself nice if doesnt care? He sounds like a self hating incel tbh. His personality looks lik trash. If he has a gf the fuck isnt he spending time wit her? Is their relationship that bad?
I was autisticly browsing his reddit post history, and he has a few posts asking for friends to play shitty normie games with jfl. He is probably lying about his GF, also claims to have bipolar, schizophrenia, adhd and autism

He’s a larper just like most redditors are