Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Just have a good face, big dick, and be taller than the average woman

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Yes, you read that right, you can be a manlet, just not a turbomanlet.

and race is semicope. as long as you have good face your race is irrelevant.

with these stats. YOU. WILL. GET. LAID. PERIOD

good face :no:

big dick :no:

Literally never even began for me
Rope

I don’t have any of those stats

Just have everything

Just be good looking

Just be a male model

Just be 8+, at least 6.5 ft and have a 12-inch BBC, bro

cope

be 6.5+ in the face, be at least 5'7, and have a 7 inch dick
To be betabuxx worthy? Sure.

To actually have the girl attracted to you and not perpetually pissed cause you're not a "real man" to her? No.

To be betabuxx worthy? Sure.

To actually have the girl attracted to you and not perpetually pissed cause you're not a "real man" to her? No.
what are your perceived requirements?

A big dick isnt even necessary. Just average will do. Remember she wont know till shes already made the decision to fuck you. Only a micro penis (sub 5" L with sub 5 girth) will turn them off.

Last edited:
Just be taller than average woman in heels bro

Just be taller than average woman in heels bro

non platform heels only give around 2 inches of extra height relative to a guy. A heel gives a 3 inch bonus and an average shoe for a guy is one inch. People dont realise this.

You don't even have to have a big dick.
Just be more attractive than the average man facewise, that's it

non platform heels only give around 2 inches of extra height relative to a guy. A heel gives a 3 inch bonus and an average shoe for a guy is one inch. People dont realise this.
Nigga they wear 15 cm heels, if you are shorter than her she will be ashamed of going out with you

tinder and instagram are face only apps

you're completely invisible to social media as a man without a top tier face

only gays care about a man having a top tier body, skinny is enough for women

I don't have those stats

Agree if talking about white foids who are higher IQ than others, not cope if u talking ethnic foids. A curry or sand foid will need a BBC or chang to be top, top tier to fuck them, a noodle will not even fuck Anthony Joshua or Hrithik Roshan, MAYBE for some noodles Momoa or Zayn make the cut

Just be chad bro

so an 8 x 5.5 dick size and a 6 foot dude is just not enough? damn
6' is kind of manlet tier in nordics. You can get hard mogged if a tall chad comes by. Also many other men will size mog you.

8 x 5.5 could maybe be enough, however it's not a guarantee. There's a chance it might not be thick or long enough and then she will be another among an ocean of women who say "I can't orgasm from penetration." Also it looks small on a +6' frame and the foids' hands.

6' is kind of manlet tier in nordics. You can get hard mogged if a tall chad comes by. Also many other men will size mog you.

8 x 5.5 could maybe be enough, however it's not a guarantee. There's a chance it might not be thick or long enough and then she will be another among an ocean of women who say "I can't orgasm from penetration." Also it looks small on a +6' frame and the foids' hands.
height depends on country then, good point

Women heightmog me

Wow never began.

I would argue that if you are a Chang with all 3 you will still have a hard time finding foids to fuck unless they are the nerdy or smelly anime waifu type foids.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back