Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Just have a creative mind theory?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I have a very imaginative and creative mind. I use it to cope. Mainly by using my imagination that i have a girlfriend. It really helps with being an incel. I can listen to asmr, and it also helps with the fantasy. I'm listening to a video of a girl chewing gum and kissing the camera, and i can already smell bubblegum. Like almost PHYSICALLY smell bubblegum, that's how good my brain is.
When i close my eyes, i can pin point where she is in my room, right next to me, and i almost get a real life sense that someone is in the room with me. Obviously the smell helps too, the mental smell.
You guys should try it sometime. It sounds crazy, but it is REALLY powerful.
I can now also slightly taste something on my tongue/in my mouth. LITERALLY like i'm chewing gum or something. This is insane, my coping skills are too good.
You should also try cuddling your pillow, putting on asmr of a girl breathing or sleeping, and just close your eyes and imagine her in your arms. It really can trick your brain for a few moments of being like "there is a woman sleeping in my arms. I can feel her heat"
Shit's pretty cool but scary

That's mentalcel as fuck. Whatever helps use cope is good though.

I think being creative is incel Trait cuz we b lonely all the time so we think about stuff a lot

Eventually, we will all go insane.

Nice cope, tbh, I wish I had similar control over my own mind.