Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just hagmaxx

What too much tranime does to a generation.

At they height difference you are better off grabbing the rope.

Fake and gay. It's something that would be plausible to a bluepiller, but we know this shit doesn't happen. Old women never accept it's over until they need a walker. Also old women don't like younger men, ever. It's men who always like 18 year old women regardless of our own age. Women like men roughly their own age.

Fake and gay. It's something that would be plausible to a bluepiller, but we know this shit doesn't happen. Old women never accept it's over until they need a walker. Also old women don't like younger men, ever. It's men who always like 18 year old women regardless of our own age. Women like men roughly their own age.
women would prefer a old chad over a young chad, but would prefer a young chad over a old normie

I'd gladly hagmaxx if I could. I'd fuck up to an age 65 woman, and have a serious relationship with one up to age 45

@Left4DeadDarkie is a hagmaxxer

What about goats? :feelshehe:
No. I'm not that much of a degenerate. They need to be human women at least 18 and no older than 65. And they can't be uglier than a 3/10. I'm brave enough to fuck just about anything. I hope to become cougar conqueror one day. Those older milf women need my incel cock

Becky's can like younger dudes this age thing is complete cope as long as you are seen as tall/masculine good face she will still be interested. Thing is young dudes never really have as much money so incel already over doesn't matter when normie brokie no to that htn or chad being young yea maybe.

actual old women (+30) are fucking disgusting, only good in hentai

Your mental Gymnastics are showing :feelskek:

Old Woman like to fuck younger Guys ( that Look good ) to inflate her Ego and Make sure to Remind her of her SMV.

Young Guys however , who think they can score some Wealthy Established " Older Woman are Delusional :feelskek: That shit is for Turbo Chads only .

Most cucked thing possible is to fuck old unfuckable foids

I tried dating older women years ago and it went nowhere

Your mental Gymnastics are showing :feelskek:

Old Woman like to fuck younger Guys ( that Look good ) to inflate her Ego and Make sure to Remind her of her SMV.

Young Guys however , who think they can score some Wealthy Established " Older Woman are Delusional :feelskek: That shit is for Turbo Chads only .
No mental gymnastics. You're projecting. As much as feminism makes women want to unnaturally imitate men, it is a larp in hopes that it makes men seethe like being passed over for younger women makes them seethe. And, sadly, it's working.

You pump and dump milfs, you don't date them for LTRs

Nothing like a woman twice your age with the baggage of the cock carousel and 10+ failed relationships for a young impressionable mind, will no doubt do wonders.

I want to be a hagmaxxer mogger

None of this shit is happening IRL to the extent zoom zooms on tiktok would like you to believe. I'd reckon only a few chads are participating in it if it is happening. Jfl at the retarded millennials who actually think this is a thing

Cool meta.
Our BRAVE standards are taking quite interesting turns. Weimar economics

Dude, you're one step away from digging up a foids fresh corpse from her grave for a quickie :feelskek: :feelshehe:
Lmao :lul::lul::lul:. I don't have high standards though. If she looks somewhat attractive and youthful for her age, I'll take anything I can get

Everyone is dating someone older than them because the youth of today can't own anything. Even then this shit isn't as hot as it sounds I think age gap relationships are retarded anyway because in a more sensible world we would automatically find love as part of our coming of age.

No mental gymnastics. You're projecting. As much as feminism makes women want to unnaturally imitate men, it is a larp in hopes that it makes men seethe like being passed over for younger women makes them seethe. And, sadly, it's working.
Foids don't really identify as feminists. They all are inherently. Foids' entitlement in dating already makes men seethe. They don't have to spew feminist bs. And it's not like foids like older guys, considering the divorce stats.

Anyway, I don't think male and female preferences should ever be compared. Men are far from radical and foids are as radical as one could get in their preferences. Even before divorce laws, I doubt apart from rich assholes, men left their older wives for someone young.

New ascension method just dropped
Hip Hop Reaction GIF

I want to fuck that 37 year old shadow. Nice ass and nice curvy stomach.

And it's not like foids like older guys, considering the divorce stats.
Divorce rates mean nothing. They have more to do with the fact that women CAN divorce than anything else.
Anyway, I don't think male and female preferences should ever be compared. Men are far from radical and foids are as radical as one could get in their preferences. Even before divorce laws, I doubt apart from rich assholes, men left their older wives for someone young.
For most of history, female mate choice was suppressed. One day, soon after getting her first period, her father would tell her "this is your husband", and that was that. If she had sex with anyone else, she and that other man would be executed. For this reason, women's sexual instincts have undergone no evolution whatsoever since the dawn of agriculture. It is their survival instincts that make them behave in a civilized manner. And, now that women's survival is no longer being threatened, their sexual instincts are destroying civilization.

This is why there is no point in obsessing about jaws, eye tilt, and other bullshit. It's like trying to be the best entertainer on the Titanic as it sinks. That's not an environment you should be trying to thrive in, it's one you should be trying to escape.

As an actual hag enjoyer, these "hagmaxxers" are appropriating my culture and they need to stop.