Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story JUST had the WEIRDEST dream

SLAVICMorPheus

SLAVICMorPheus

Let the Poor thing just DIE
-
I turned to the guy besides me and asked him how many years for are we looking at ?
He said "For you it's 33. Trust me some of the younger ones as young as 19 are looking at 40 years at least"

Then I realized we were being transported to somewhere. Somewhere far away from comfort of civilisation.
But not before we get to meet one person at one last request. I have bid farewell to everyone I knew. Family, and so called friends, at least they bothered to shed a few drops of crocodile tears.
But this last person was at a special request and unbeknownst to the rest of the world.
I walked up to the of the elevator which at this point wasn't working. Spotlights powered by the generator were only thing working in that shopping mall which has been turned into a make shift temporary camp. One final stoppage before the last departure. They handed me over the paper and I was told to wait in front of cubicle number 81.
I didn't have the patience for waiting. My hands jostled through the curtain and I walked into what was no more than 3 cardboard boxes propped up one against the other and a plastic curtain.
She was already sitting there in a chair and a small foldable table with a file infront of her.
Besides her stood another woman who easily height mogged any average guy telling her "Don't be afraid, they have been given a low dose of sedation so he won't be as unstable as usual. Just listen to what he says and smile. don't argue don't reply if you don't feel like"
But clearly the sedatives are not working as cold sweats started to drip slowly down the temples of my head. I was overwhelmed by that smell. The very distinct smell of hers. Clearly she's a creature of habit. Just like me. Unwelcoming to changes. There was no question about swapping the perfume she has used for years for sth new. I deeply examined her light brown eyes. Her straight, undisturbed black her and her fair glowing skin. What was a shit skin like me even thinking falling for her. Especially when colorism is so prevalent in our ethnic community.
I took a seat. My eyes locked with hers. She tried to force a smile. I can clearly see the resistance at the corner of her lips to the forced smile.
I initiated the conversation by saying : "Was kinda shocked when I found out you agreed to it"
"Come on Morpheus you know we have always been here for you, and this is for your own good, what other choice did they have ? You don't expect the supreme Globalist One world, one Nation government to just let the ones like you run free"
"Yeah, sure they all want the best for us. Unlike you who wanted the best for yourself. So you chose him over me. Does he know you're here ?"
"He doesn't need to. He doesn't own me, and besides we are separated"
"Let me guess, he cheated on you with the secretary or sth"
The shock on her face was as clear as the day.
"She was an intern not secretary. You know all you had to do was just come up to me and ask me nicely, I would have definitely given you a chance. instead of all those push and pull. Cocky ufunny hold frame type MISOGYNISTIC things. It's not how we woman are. You just needed to be a bit more BOLD, you just had to be more CONFIDENT"
My hands started trembling. My face turned stiff and and my teeths clenching. My eyes are blood shot, silence in the room was deafening.
"Your 5 minutes is over" said the swine faced filthy foid. Bunch of Gymcelled cucks of the government walked into the cubicle. And took hold of me. I screamed I screamed so hard my throat was about to burst. I screamed so hard my housemate walked into my room.
I was backin the comfort of my bed.

I always hope I get a nice dream, even when I sleep I need to cope.

This is how future will be like ded srs.

....Did you read animal farm or something?

Last edited:
If we want to get into apocalyptic shit you might have had a precognitive dream, and many years in the future you will get a sense of deja vu when you are in the situation you have just described.

Or alternatively we are actually currently in a matrix of some sort, and you temporarily awoke from it when you were dreaming in the matrix. CIA cucks then moved you back into your pod where you were then ported back into the matrix that you currently reside in.

Going further into more theories, maybe you experienced an alternate timeline in your dreams, a timeline where you stood up to the degeneracy of the world and you were deemed an enemy of the state. CIA cucks then transported you back into a timeline where you didn't do anything, and are currently reading this right now instead of doing something which might destabilize the current power structure.

I believe dreams aren't coincidental or random, they are images conjured up by the brain so I refuse to believe it was some random shit. The theories I shat out probably weren't too accurate but if anyone here is actually experienced in reading what dreams might imply I'd be happy to hear.

Last edited:
If we want to get into apocalyptic shit you might have had a precognitive dream, and many years in the future you will get a sense of deja vu when you are in the situation you have just described.
I won't be surprised if it does

I turned to the guy besides me and asked him how many years for are we looking at ?
He said "For you it's 33. Trust me some of the younger ones as young as 19 are looking at 40 years at least"

Then I realized we were being transported to somewhere. Somewhere far away from comfort of civilisation.
But not before we get to meet one person at one last request. I have bid farewell to everyone I knew. Family, and so called friends, at least they bothered to shed a few drops of crocodile tears.
But this last person was at a special request and unbeknownst to the rest of the world.
I walked up to the of the elevator which at this point wasn't working. Spotlights powered by the generator were only thing working in that shopping mall which has been turned into a make shift temporary camp. One final stoppage before the last departure. They handed me over the paper and I was told to wait in front of cubicle number 81.
I didn't have the patience for waiting. My hands jostled through the curtain and I walked into what was no more than 3 cardboard boxes propped up one against the other and a plastic curtain.
She was already sitting there in a chair and a small foldable table with a file infront of her.
Besides her stood another woman who easily height mogged any average guy telling her "Don't be afraid, they have been given a low dose of sedation so he won't be as unstable as usual. Just listen to what he says and smile. don't argue don't reply if you don't feel like"
But clearly the sedatives are not working as cold sweats started to drip slowly down the temples of my head. I was overwhelmed by that smell. The very distinct smell of hers. Clearly she's a creature of habit. Just like me. Unwelcoming to changes. There was no question about swapping the perfume she has used for years for sth new. I deeply examined her light brown eyes. Her straight, undisturbed black her and her fair glowing skin. What was a shit skin like me even thinking falling for her. Especially when colorism is so prevalent in our ethnic community.
I took a seat. My eyes locked with hers. She tried to force a smile. I can clearly see the resistance at the corner of her lips to the forced smile.
I initiated the conversation by saying : "Was kinda shocked when I found out you agreed to it"
"Come on Morpheus you know we have always been here for you, and this is for your own good, what other choice did they have ? You don't expect the supreme Globalist One world, one Nation government to just let the ones like you run free"
"Yeah, sure they all want the best for us. Unlike you who wanted the best for yourself. So you chose him over me. Does he know you're here ?"
"He doesn't need to. He doesn't own me, and besides we are separated"
"Let me guess, he cheated on you with the secretary or sth"
The shock on her face was as clear as the day.
"She was an intern not secretary. You know all you had to do was just come up to me and ask me nicely, I would have definitely given you a chance. instead of all those push and pull. Cocky ufunny hold frame type MISOGYNISTIC things. It's not how we woman are. You just needed to be a bit more BOLD, you just had to be more CONFIDENT"
My hands started trembling. My face turned stiff and and my teeths clenching. My eyes are blood shot, silence in the room was deafening.
"Your 5 minutes is over" said the swine faced filthy foid. Bunch of Gymcelled cucks of the government walked into the cubicle. And took hold of me. I screamed I screamed so hard my throat was about to burst. I screamed so hard my housemate walked into my room.
I was backin the comfort of my bed.
This makes me want to shoot myself in the face. I have had a similar dream in which the boyfriend of my oneitis killed me as revenge for her cheating on a chadlite. She felt bad for me so he kidnapped me, drove me to a secluded place and broke my neck as his friends videotaped.

My best dream was where I was white

It sounds good bro not that bad