Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Just had my first wet dream

D

Deleted member 818

Self-banned
-
Don’t remember who I was banging in the dream, but I think it was some Fire Emblem characters from the newest game. I did it raw and I think it was with two girls. I even felt the orgasm while cum drizzled out of my pipe, it was pretty nice.

When I woke up I felt a damp texture around my groin, so I checked underneath my boxers to see a large stain on the right. I didn’t have a new pair of boxers so I had to fetch on from the washing basket.

This is what happens when you don’t have a cute brunette sucking you off every morning :feelscry:

Lifefuel tbh, I wish I could have sex in my dreams

Tenor 1

what did it feel like? my brain cant simulate sex so whenever i have wet dreams it doesnt feel like anything

Lifefuel tbh, I wish I could have sex in my dreams
Not if you don’t have new boxers to wear lmao.

I wish I could actually control myself in my dreams though. It feels like I’m in a first person video game, except I can’t make any inputs to control the character - I can only sense my surroundings.
what did it feel like? my brain cant simulate sex so whenever i have wet dreams it doesnt feel like anything
It felt nice but definitely not like the real thing. The orgasm was the main thing I felt.

Last edited:
i never had a wet dream before ngl