Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Just had my fillers

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
Total failo. Long story short my massetters atrophied due to tmj and I wanted to compesnate for the lost facial width. I didn’t know exactly how to explain it so I told the guy “I just want my face wider. Do what you think looks best”. I walked out the appointment looking like an alien and my face has lost its structure, looks bloated and chubby af. He put 0.5 ml of sculptra on each side. I hope this is just temporary swelling but I asked him right after “is this how I’m gonna look?” And he said “pretty much, yeah!”. It’s fuckin over time to sui. Incel luck is all I get

Tell him you don't like it. It won't be his first time he'll hear that it's his job to specialize in matching the customers liking, especially when it has to do with your body.

fuck man, I hope it gets better man, I was hoping that this would be a success and it could be a alternative for my plastic surgery

When it's over it doesn't stop being over. It's over.

Total failo. Long story short my massetters atrophied due to tmj and I wanted to compesnate for the lost facial width. I didn’t know exactly how to explain it so I told the guy “I just want my face wider. Do what you think looks best”. I walked out the appointment looking like an alien and my face has lost its structure, looks bloated and chubby af. He put 0.5 ml of sculptra on each side. I hope this is just temporary swelling but I asked him right after “is this how I’m gonna look?” And he said “pretty much, yeah!”. It’s fuckin over time to sui. Incel luck is all I get

Nothing other than hard bone-like tissue can give you a chiseled appearance

Fillers are optimal for women, but a death sentence for men

Bro please go get the damage reversed and make him do what you like. Guys please when you go for these be very specific and do lots of research. I'm seeing horror stories.

Bro please go get the damage reversed and make him do what you like. Guys please when you go for these be very specific and do lots of research. I'm seeing horror stories.
Sculptra fillers can’t be reversed. You have to wait like 3 years for it to go away

Damn. That's what happens when surgerymax go wrong

Sculptra fades over time. Don't stress it.

Also it won't take 3 years that's marketing bullshit. It will probably look more normal in 6 months again.

Also it won't take 3 years that's marketing bullshit. It will probably look more normal in 6 months again.
This is good news for that guy. My heart sunk when he said 3 years no lie.

OK so you guys,

My jaw looked absolutely fucking amazing days 2 and 3 after. The swelling is completely gone now but I hope the final result is what it looked like a couple days after the injections and not what it looked like immediately after the injections (which was overkill). Crossing my fingers
No way not 6 months. It takes 3 months just for the final result to kick in
Damn. That's what happens when surgerymax go wrong
I'd rather try everything than be afraid to try anything, nothing to lose for us, I'll take my gamble and test my luck in the quest to become chad

I’d be scared shitless of altering my face, I’d rather be ugly than ugly and deformed looking.

I’d be scared shitless of altering my face, I’d rather be ugly than ugly and deformed looking.
Ur a pussy then. I don't understand people like you. Test your chances. You have nothing to lose when ugly except becoming uglier - it's over either way dumbasssssss

OK so you guys,

My jaw looked absolutely fucking amazing days 2 and 3 after. The swelling is completely gone now but I hope the final result is what it looked like a couple days after the injections and not what it looked like immediately after the injections (which was overkill). Crossing my fingers

No way not 6 months. It takes 3 months just for the final result to kick in

I'd rather try everything than be afraid to try anything, nothing to lose for us, I'll take my gamble and test my luck in the quest to become chad
Damn dude sounds really good.

Hope you can pull off something.

OP did you get discount surgery?

Probably swelling.

No before /after pics op? Atleast of your jaw (which you cash crop to stay anon)? I'm curious as to how much filler can change the jaw.

Low IQ for telling a stupid bluepilled “surgeon” to do what he thinks is best . Those fucked think high arched eyebrows are ideal for men

Ouch... I have naturally eyebrows like that
I bet he complimented you on them

Lol

I think U can get eyebrow fillers to lower them .. or Botox on top of your inner brow to drop it a little and give you lower PCT eyebrows